what week are you all on??

Tracie Green

Silver Member
ive started again today and alot of the old names arnt here anymore sooooo, whos who, how long have u been doing slimming world etc.... xxx:)

I started back to SW on 11th November last year.

I started 31/03/08 and am now 3 stone 10 pound lighter than I was then!!!

I love Slimming World:D:D:D

Hi Tracie! I am still here too. I started back on SW in November, going it alone (didn't go back to class!) but after a couple of weeks off over Christmas and birthday (for couple, read several) I got back on it about the 2nd week in Jan. I have just had a little blip of a weekend but am right back in the zone from today!

Glad to see you back :)

Hi Tracie,

I'm Jo and have been doing SW since 5th Jan, lost 1 stone so far, hoping to lose another stone/stone and half by the time I get married in May ... eeek !!

Jo
x

I'm on week 4 and have lost half a stone so far. I STS last week mainly because of a piggy valentine weekend but am back on track today.

I lost 2 1/2 stone last year and have lost 10 pounds since I rejoined on 8th January this year.

hi i started 8th jan and i have lost 1stone 3lb so far.. nic x

i started 7th jan and in week 6 now,

Hi Tracie, i'm still here, i started SW on 11th March last year and have lost 4 stones 10lbs and have been at target ofr a couple of months. xxx

Hi, this is the start of my 5th week and I've lost a stone so far. I didn't join this forum though until last week, but I'm very glad I'm here now! good luck :)

I'm on week two, and enjoying it. It's a great eating plan.

I started on the 5th Nov 08 think I am in week 15 now. Only just found this forum though! Lost 2st 8lbs so far but still a long way to go! x x

Back