What were you at your biggest weight?

AM I THE HEAVIEST FEMALE?!!!!!! 24 stone 8lbs November 14th....... 19stone 6lbs last week.......

OMG..... Shame :(

Hi Claire, I'm just a stone under that weight, but like I tell people, when I you are over 21 stone, another 1 stone is nothing!! :p just think, more to lose and when you get to target you can say how many stones you got to lose!! that's what I am excited about!!!

My heaviest (that i know of) was 23st 4lbs. I started LL at 21st 9lbs and now weigh 12 stones (weigh in tomorrow so might be a bit less now). I have got about 3 more weeks before i am moving to management.
It doesnt matter what size or weight you are when you start, its about becoming healthy and learning how to manage weight and food.

sil x

Mike, wow Just seen in your signature how much you weigh now, that's amazing!!!

What do you think is better, Cambridge diet or LL?

They are both great diets in my opinion, doesn't matter which one you do they are life changing :)

Mike

Hi Claire, I'm just a stone under that weight, but like I tell people, when I you are over 21 stone, another 1 stone is nothing!! :p just think, more to lose and when you get to target you can say how many stones you got to lose!! that's what I am excited about!!!

Very true... its not depressing anymore !!

I weighed 24stone 8lbs and my target is 12stone 4lbs........

HALF MY BODY WEIGHT!!!!!! AAARRRRGGGGGHHH 7 stone to go :rolleyes:

I was 21st 10lb when my scales stopped working (they had a 21st max limit) but I think I got heavier than that. Maybe it's just as well I don't know HOW much heavier!

I've been yo-yoing ever since :(

wow corey your first weigh in was amazing!!! :O :D

Thanks Lillypop - shame that amount of weightloss doesn't continue each week - I'd be a skinny mini in next to no time!!! Only lost 2.8lb this week - but still a loss is a loss, and it averages out to 7lb a week, which isn't bad going at all. If the averages stay constant I'll be 12 stone in 11 weeks - :party0019::party0019:

Very true... its not depressing anymore !!

I weighed 24stone 8lbs and my target is 12stone 4lbs........

HALF MY BODY WEIGHT!!!!!! AAARRRRGGGGGHHH 7 stone to go :rolleyes:

I am losing half my weight too Claire. A whole me will be gone. Was a bit daunting at first, but its going so swiftly - we'll do it this time!!

I started lighter life at 16 stone 10. On my week 7 weigh in last week I was 14st 2. I get weighed again tommorow!

when I looked at my record book today realised I was wrong! I was 16st 12! when I started not 16 10. I'm losing not far off half of me too ladies!! I'm losing about what my brother weighs....which is a sad thought needing to lose my whole brother in weight :cry:

I was over 26 stone before starting LT.....though lost a stone on WW at home by myself, but wanted quicker results.....was 25 st 5lbs when I started LT.

BL - we're not all ladies - at least I wasn't last time I looked!!!!!

Back