What were you at your biggest weight?

lillypop

now got pictures in album
I currently weigh in at 23.8lbs and am waiting for my class to start.

I am curious, what were you at your heaviest weight? was anyone bigger than this?

I was 14st 7 at my heaviest. Started CD at 13st 7lb

I was well over 27 stone a few years back....

Mike

when you started LL mike.. what did you weigh.. cos you did amazingly well.. sorry if im being nosey..
x x

I was 19st 1lb when I started LL last year --- looking at photos though I'd have said I was a bit heavier than that a month or so before.

when you started LL mike.. what did you weigh.. cos you did amazingly well.. sorry if im being nosey..
x x

From memory about 25 stone on my scales, lost just over 11 stone in the end so now I sit at just under 14 stone (13st 12pounds on the 1st March)

Mike

I went on LT when I was 16stone 8llbs......got down to `11stone 12llb....before getting pregnant.....lost the weight in just over 4 months......

I went on LT when I was 16stone 8llbs......got down to `11stone 12llb....before getting pregnant.....lost the weight in just over 4 months......

Congratulations Leah! I was 16st 9lbs just 8 weeks ago and am now 14st 2lbs. Hopefully I will do as well as you - including the getting pregnant bit!!

I started lighter life at 16 stone 10. On my week 7 weigh in last week I was 14st 2. I get weighed again tommorow!

I started LL at 19 Stone 1lb and then moved to Cambridge at 17 Stone. I currently weigh 13 Stone exactly.

I started LL at 17.8lbs now lost 50lbs and am 13.3lbs, and if I have a baby it will be a miracle at my age:D:D:D:D

I weighed 13.13 when I started. I now weigh exactly 12.00 Lost 27lbs in 6 weeks.
:D
xxx

I was 14 stone 4lbs when I started. My heaviest weight. I even weighed less when pregnant in 2006.

at my heaviest, i was 18.4lb (which was 3 weeks ago) at my lightest (10 years ago) I was 9.11lb.

Back