What were you previously addicted to?

Thanks Sukie and Woofy :)

I just remembered how I sold my soul for a Greggs Steak Bake :p
hell yes !!!! greggs steak bakes , chicken bakes , cheese and onion pasties and oooo sausage and bean melts !!!!! live and died for them all , wouldnt thank you for one now :eek:
ps you should join me and woof on our friday night fall down in honour of bugger all !!!:p

Cheers to "bugger it all"

MMmmmm pasties.....MMMMmmmmm pasties

BUT Ive Vodka ka ka ka ka ka ka now!!!

hee hee

Woofy X

I was the greediest cow God ever put breath in!!
Whatever it was I would eat it, I'm really not fussy, as long as it was good quality and not pig tripe.

Earlier on I was picking the chicken out of my other half's curry which he'd left.
He said 'don't go eating that rice will you'. Well there was certainly no fear of that happening. I'd rather eat my toenails than rice now I know the carb content :eek:

I was the greediest cow God ever put breath in!!
Whatever it was I would eat it, I'm really not fussy, as long as it was good quality and not pig tripe.

Earlier on I was picking the chicken out of my other half's curry which he'd left.
He said 'don't go eating that rice will you'. Well there was certainly no fear of that happening. I'd rather eat my toenails than rice now I know the carb content :eek:
mmmm nice thought !!! wonder what the carb content of them is then ???

lol the other kinds of cks but extra long with 2 o's:0) (just cant spell really even if my dad was a soldier thhee

Ah the dangly bits! how women love them! :)

I just love being a bloke. I mean, *SHE* has just gone to wash her hair, that gives me a good hour on here. Washing my hair (Ahem) takes all of 10 seconds. :D

Back