What will be / was your last treat before getting back on the wagon?

Brightonrosie

I want to be fitter again
Ok I have been off the wagon since September and have just had my last "real" treat. I have just had delicious goats cheese and crackers yummy. What was or will be your last treat before getting back in the healthy eating mode ?xx

Have just had a chinese and half box m&s chocs, o and couple rum and cokes! :eek:

Back on plan tomorrow thankfully. Was supposed to be over friends for party but they are ill so no excuse! :cool:

I am rejoining a class on weds so tomorrow im having a proper bacon sarnie on nice white bread and tomorrow it is hubby's birthday so on Monday night we are going out for an Indian and a few beers :)
That will be my last treats before weighing in and getting back on it. xxx

My last treats will occur during my honeymoon and reception (January 4 - 7) and during my first married weekend, during which I will go shopping and stock up on all my healthy foods like veggies, shredded wheat, skim milk, fruits, etc. Then on Monday the 10th I will be back on the wagon!

Great topic of discussion, fun stuff. :D

My last treats will occur during my honeymoon and reception (January 4 - 7) and during my first married weekend, during which I will go shopping and stock up on all my healthy foods like veggies, shredded wheat, skim milk, fruits, etc. Then on Monday the 10th I will be back on the wagon!

Great topic of discussion, fun stuff. :D

All the best 4 ur wedding etc enjoy xx

my last off plan treat is a large cup of options mint madness hot chocolate...
by large I mean it's one of those big Friends mugs that holds the same as 3 regular cups... must be close to a litre in there..

still got a few chocies here but have made my oh fav dessert,
sweet pastry case (ready made from morrisons) with no added sugar angel delight, 4 crumbled up cookies in. so will have a bit of that and back on it tomorrow (as much as can be at party in afternoon) but cooking tea on sat night so must steer clear of the garlic bread lol

well.... i have pizza and chicken nuggets and full fat coke. i know i will be running to catch the wagon

damn you!!! why did you have to mention pizza...
I haven't had one since june and now you've reminded me that they're only a phone call away..... and oh so tasty...

my large mug of options was emptied at 2 minutes to midnight and the rest of the jar ( about 2 mugs worth ) has been washed down the sink..
that stuff is evil and moreish and lovely all at the same time.. so it has to go..
I had to use most of it since mom got it me for christmas ( I got a little food parcel as I didn't want my usual chocolates as a stocking stuffer from them this year.. )

my last treat was 3 roses chocolates now I am deffo back in gear and cant wait to start doing all my sw recipes

ColJack said:
my last off plan treat is a large cup of options mint madness hot chocolate...
by large I mean it's one of those big Friends mugs that holds the same as 3 regular cups... must be close to a litre in there..

You can still have but use the packets, 2 syns a pack, may be smaller mug but still a treat! Remember you have upto 15syns a day!

made the decision that last night was to be last day off plan and today i am getting back on this wagon. So finished up my chocolates, cheese and biccys :) and had most of a bottle of Sherridans! yum.

Back on plan today. Last night I had lots ofcheese & crackers, finished the liquorice alsorts plus huge slice of homemade pavlova and some nuts. I'm still full this morning.
I did enjoy it though.

My last off plan day was 28th Dec and I remember eating a pack of 6 Thornons choccies, they were like mini desserts, and although they were yummy I didn't enjoy them as I was already stuffed! Wish I had kept them now to Syn... never mind!

Dominos pizza and wine/lager every night until Sunday night.
Very much looking forward to getting back on the wagon Monday morning!
Hope my plan of 6am :eek: waking and jogs works out!
Good luck to us all this year!

Back