What will be / was your last treat before getting back on the wagon?

My last treat was my NYE blow out last night. I was planning to be good but it went out the window. I am TOTALLY focussed today though, got a SW roast in the oven for tea and am ready to get the christmas gain blown to smithereens.

We're having a buffet supper tonight, that will be my last treat. I must get back on properly tomorrow. Not that it will undo the damage for Monday's WI but might make me feel better.

Happy New Year to everyone :)

Sorry to be a spoil sport but I don't need a 'last treat' before getting back on plan because for me anything is allowed on SW, it just needs to be considered and counted. So I (generally) don't feel deprived because I can have a bit of anything I want.

I know I sound like a goody goody but that's just how it is for me. If I thought I couldn't have that stuff, I just wouldn't stick to plan. So I'm looking forward to my next flake because I love them !!!

Gail x

Ok so didn't get to start today my princess is poorly she has tonsilitis, so with us being up all night and being at the doctor so takeaway called for so a curry, rice and nan bread!

My last off plan treat was a bottle of Rose and a mince pie with clotted cream last night.

Back on track today!
x

Have been off plan for over a year eek!

Dr has given me on referal vouchers and weighing in on Monday with a new group.

Last naughty day today finished off with a piece of Christmas cake and the rest has gone on the bird table away from tempation.

Starting the plan from the magazine tomorow and looking forward to weighing in on Monday in a funny sort of way.

After a year off plan, wondering if the scales will take me ......

Sorry to be a spoil sport but I don't need a 'last treat' before getting back on plan because for me anything is allowed on SW, it just needs to be considered and counted. So I (generally) don't feel deprived because I can have a bit of anything I want.

I know I sound like a goody goody but that's just how it is for me. If I thought I couldn't have that stuff, I just wouldn't stick to plan. So I'm looking forward to my next flake because I love them !!!

Gail x
Ah but when you have been doing it for nearly two years and you have to cut your syns back to 5 a day to lose half a pound a fortnight , even a Flake is a major treat lolxxx

I made toad in the hole with onion gravy for tea, apple pie and cream for dessert and I've just finished off the last of the xmas choccies.

back on plan tomorrow and back to class on tuesday.

Back on plan tomorrow... So today I am getting rid of leftovers by doing a creamy broccoli and Stilton soup for lunch, then roast beef dinner with dauphinois potatoes and honey roasted parsnips. Followed by the last of my hm baileys chocolate cheesecake!

my last treat was belgian seashell chocolates!! finished and enjoyed them now today i am fully back on the sw wagon :) and happy to be too!

Today is my last day off plan and i've given in to the kids and got some belly pork. We haven't had it for ages as its so fatty, but its so good when all the fat melts down and it becomes crispy.

Followed by raspberry pavlova and cream then liquer coffees all washed down with a bottle of rose cava :D

This was suppossed to be our new years day dinner but we went to a local football match instead.

Back on plan tomorrow but our class has changed from monday to a wednesday so cant face to the music til then.

Have a great new year everyone and I hope all your dreams come true x

I had pizza last night then choccies :D

Glad to be back on the wagon today i really am, i feel a bit grotty tbh with all the rubbish i've been eating.

Back