What will you do when you reach your goal?

Bethuk1

Just a bit of fun but I will....

1. Make my hubby pick me up and carry me around the house lol
2. Find any excuse to see old Friends who are used to the fat me to show them that I can be slim!
3. Buy myself all the clothes I've wanted from places that consider an XL to be a size 14 :rolleyes:
4. Look hot this summer! Not the sweaty, uncomfortable and overdressed kind of hot!
5. Wear White linen trousers
6. Always make sure I'm in photographs..after avoiding it for so long!
7. Not talk about my weight or how fat I am and finally just accept myself....wishful thinking there maybe!
8. Get more adventurous in the bedroom ;)
9. Tone up
10. Put all my effort into not getting fat again and keep my BMI under 25!

Hopefully most if not all are realistic! What's yours? :D

All the same as yours!!!! Deffo number 8!

Haha...funny you write this..i said to hubby he is to carry me to bed when i loose the weight haha..right now i could prob carry him!! But oooooh to see the look on everyone's faces...!! Infact everyone u wrote is the same for me. xx

So brilliant, totally agree with all of them. What I wouldn't do to walk into a shop and not have the first thing I look for ia the size rather than the style.

I would like to add:

-wear a White tshirt with jeans without a muffin top

-prance around in a bikini

-be healthy enough to have a baby

-run a marathon

-stop avoiding social situations because of the way I perceive myself

And the biggie:
-not obsess about being fat every day, will be nice to wear whatever I want and not wear it because it "covers" something.

1st WI tomorrow...wish me luck!

Have a lovely weekend ladies!

X

I will:
Not feel guilty about eating in public
Look at clothes not sizes
Run run run ...
Go for a massage
Go on rides at theme park
Not look at chairs before I sit down!
Have filled my charm bracelet with weight loss charms!!

I have quite bad lower back pain, damaged it carrying Master T around etc when he a baby and would love to have regular back massasges x

I agree with everyone!!!!! It's so sad what we all put off because of our weight! I really suffered with sciatica for years and it ruined so many days out, touch wood since having the baby it's really eased off...but I went and broke my ankle at 9 months pregnant lol so that holds me back at the moment grrr!

LOVE THIS THREAD!
Mine are pretty much the same as the ones mentioned..

But i also want to be able to take my LO all over the place and take her swimming without feeling conscious! x

I want to blend in, not be a focus of attention, even if it is for the right reason (looking nice), invisibility of not being a fat lump will be nice. I really want to be cool this summer as I have such a high core temperature that I 'm always a swaeaty mess come summertime. So I 'm looking forward to light coloured linen clothes this summer.

I want to enjoy changing rooms, not cry in them.

I want to enjoy two weddings this year with no one looking at Fat Mocha instead of the bride.

Swimming/ massages and Spa days without embarrassment.

Just being a normal average woman.

This is a great thread

I want too

1) Be able too have the guts too go and have a spray tan in a salon

2) Not be worried about eating in restaurants, sitting thinking to myself that everyone is looking at me and thinking I should not be eating!

3) Be able too go into my favourite shops and not be worried that they won't have what I want in my size!

4) Be able too go in Selfridges over Oxford Street and not have the skinny stuck up girls that work in there, loom down their noses at me.

5) Definitely looming forward too not sweating as much in the summer

6) looking forward too going too friends houses and not hiding my tummy with a sofa cushion or my coat!

7) The thing that I'm most looking forward too is wearing a pair of size 10 denim hotpants on my holiday and not having any fat jiggling about in them!!

I'm looking forward to not being everyones fat friend..
I want look nice for my OH and not have people look at us and think why is he with her!
I would love to get into a size 10
I want to get a nice pair of river island jeans
I want to make sure that I make going to the gym a part of my day to day life - and find something I enjoy doing (I am starting this now - but defo want to keep it up when I get to goal)

:)

i will run naked across the football field....hehe!!

Pass out with shock :rolleyes:;)

xx

I will ALWAYS wear matching underwear, and nice lingerie sets for my OH. I will go on holiday and wear a bikini and not feel self concious that I look like a beached whale. I will be able to stick on some sandals and a sun dress in the summer and not try and cover up because I feel like everyone is looking at me. I wont get out of breath and sweaty just walking down the street. I'll walk in to ANY shop, pick up a small size and know it will fit me :D

Oh my god these are exactly the same as me!!

1, Not feel like a second rate person because I look fat and horrible.

2, Look good in a pair of jeans.

3, Look amazing in my wedding dress.

4, Feel like I'm good enough to be with my OH rather than his fat fiance.

5, Definately get some good underwear!!!

I could go on forever lol xx

I will be able to go shopping with my size 6 friend and go into the shops she does and not just browse.. ill be able to buy too!

And when we go on holiday next I want to gave a proper bikini not the tankini...

Good luck everyone on their goals and what you would like to do when you get to goal!

Well folks, just found this - don't often browse the CD forums but sort of stumpled on the post.

I can identify with everything you've all said. But the main things for me is to be able to walk down the street without puffing and panting if I try to talk at the same time! [Spain is HOT in the summer and the last few years the summer has been a trial with my 5 stone excess!]

Back