what winds you up???

I get crazy when people give change in a shop and they put notes in my hand and then change on top so it all falls off!
Grr, change first please!!

Dog poo

i finally found someone who hates it when people do that with change too! haha i thought it was just me. seriously tho i worked in a shop for 2 years and i never did it cos i thought its just going to fall..pah pointless. anyway, yes and dog poo in the streets, even my daughter now says"thats naughty isnt it mummy they should pick that up" cos of the amount of times i say it loudly so hopefully the person who left it, hears! oh and patronising people. grrr oh and people that keep asking you the same thing until you agree, for example i have a friend who would always say things like "he likes me doesnt he, he just hasnt called cos hes probably really busy isnt he? and hes got loads of college work to do hasnt he? and he blatantly likes me anyway doesnt he?" ahh!:wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry: xx

I hate the fact then when you shop in primark you queue for 25 mins for your bargain and when you get home you realise the wrong size was on the wrong hanger,you take it back and have to queue again for 45 mins at the customer services!!!! I get more mad with myself for not checking the sizes match in the first place because it always happens!!

I also hate bad manners it doesn't take a second to say please and thank you!

When dog owners don't clean up after there dogs I'm a childminder why should I have to walk children on the road to avoid the mess!

When my husband makes a sandwich/snack and has to leave the mess all over the side think he thinks we have a cleaning fairy!

Oh dear, where may I start? :D

I hate people behaving like savages in public - pumping, belching, spitting.

I cannot stand the "Go Compare" advert - that advert actually did deter me from using that site.

Cannot stand how many politicians talk down on people, given "good advice" to normal folks who are trying to make ends meet. For goodness sake, come back and preach to me when you: 1. Worked at least one day in a private sector job, 2. Sat on a NHS waiting list for weeks, 3. Don't know how to feed your children at the end of the month.

Another pet hate are fellow drivers who don't gesture a thanks when you let them go first, or let them join a queue in front of you.

Right, enough now, but I could carry on LOL

Last edited:
What winds me up...

The fact my suspension coil snapped this morning, bursting my tyre and causing £300 worth of work that cannot be done until the part arrives in 3 days!

Needing my car to get to an important appointment tomorrow!

Having to get the bus to slimming world this morning as had to wait an age for the AA man, and the quite clearly non-wheelchair user would not move from the buggy space because I could just about squish my little boy in, therfore meaning I had to stand the whole journey into the city, with far too many roundabouts! (Mind you my thighs got a good workout)

People at work not taking me seriously because of my age, I have actually got a degree I do know what I am talking about!

My neighbour and his new "friend" keeping my little boy up half the night with their creaking :s

Must stop now, actually winding myself up more!

ps. agree about the salt before tasting, have had numerous arguements with my FIL about this and he has had open heart surgery!!!

Wow, quite a few there, yes my no one is the "go compare" add. We switch if off its awful. And the cilit bang one where that bloke shouts, and safestyle UK windows where they are shouting. And people eating all sorts in the supermarket before they have paid for the stuff, its teaching children it is quite acceptable to take and eat before paying for it! Very bad role models, why dont the supermarkets do something about it. Today saw a woman eating a whole cooked chicken from the deli while walking around shopping. Unbelievable, yes I am a grumpy old woman!!! Hmmm feel so much better now LOL

Oh dear! I think I do that! Uh oh!

Kids at school make me nuts saying

Can I go for the toilet????

Lol !!!! Do they want to bring it back or attack it ???

When my boss asks me where I'm going every time I pick my handbag up to go to the toilet when it's * week. Think I'm gonna e-mail him before I go next time....RAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

men! ha ha send him a nice polite email informing him he will be very unfortunate if he attempts to ask you again as your aunty flow is visiting and she aint too happy! xxx

I've turned into a miserable old moo & just about everything & everyone annoys me!
But especially the woman at work who has a body odour problem & stands right next to me with her arms in the air urgh.
Oh and kids round my way playing football on the small square of grass outside my house & hitting my car with the ball when there's a perfectly good & large playing field not 50 yards away.
There's too many things that annoy me but that's just a couple :F

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Too much is annoying me at the moment but some are
Parents who can't be bothered with their children, scream and shout at them, swear at them and about them and don't come anywhere close to looking after them never mind caring for them
Dog mess, it gets my goat that I have to watch for it constantly when walking through the village with my children
Inconsiderate selfish people that are all take, take, take and will never give

men! ha ha send him a nice polite email informing him he will be very unfortunate if he attempts to ask you again as your aunty flow is visiting and she aint too happy! xxx

Lol juicygooseface! The worst thing is he knows I get it really bad as I've been off ill with it a lot until the Dr's changed my pill but he's just a bit dim like that I suppose. Thing is I know his wife get's it really bad too as last time she had PMT he came in with a gash on his head where it looked he'd been hit with a frying pan....you would have thought he would've learnt from that but it seems like he enjoy's being smacked around a bit :copon:

I've turned into a miserable old moo & just about everything & everyone annoys me!
But especially the woman at work who has a body odour problem & stands right next to me with her arms in the air urgh.
Oh and kids round my way playing football on the small square of grass outside my house & hitting my car with the ball when there's a perfectly good & large playing field not 50 yards away.
There's too many things that annoy me but that's just a couple :F

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Oh my hunny I've SO been there with the smelly colleague thing. She stank so bad that threw up once. Instead of moaning to my colleagues like everyone else & seeming b*tchy I had a meeting with the head of department and he had a quiet word with her which resolved things as she came in with wet hair which I think was her way of saying 'I've had a shower folks' and I saw her freshening up in the ladies more often after that. It is a medical issue for some people but I think she just had poor hygiene which is unacceptable as it made working near her impossible for me. You shouldn't have to put up with it hun but please be careful how you go about complaining and make sure whoever speaks to her is discrete about it. xx

I hate would of, should of, could of too. I always feel petty, but can't help hating it.

I know..it IS petty in the big scheme of things but to me it's the verbal equivalent of nails scraping down a blackboard.

I once sent a school memo back - corrected - when a teacher did that. :eek: Bad parent....

Medusa said:
I know..it IS petty in the big scheme of things but to me it's the verbal equivalent of nails scraping down a blackboard.

I once sent a school memo back - corrected - when a teacher did that. :eek: Bad parent....

Brilliant parent!! Please tell me if was an english teacher ;)

When my boss asks me where I'm going every time I pick my handbag up to go to the toilet when it's * week. Think I'm gonna e-mail him before I go next time....RAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Oh no hon ... tell him clearly what it is you're off to do. That will shut him up. :D

You just made me double check my previous post....think I'm ok :p lol! xx

Back