What wont kick me out of ketotis?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by danielpartyuk, 2 May 2009 Social URL.

1. danielpartyuk

danielpartyuk Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Guys!

It's my Grans 100th Birthday next week so I'm going out with the family,and they all say im stupid for being on this diet as they dont think I need to loose weight - but surely its my choice anyway!!! Anyhow I just wondered is there ANYTHING I could have that wouldnt mess up the sole source? I just feel really rude going to a family meal with poeple I've not seen in years and sitting there with a glass of water??

Many thanks xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. polishrose

polishrose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st8lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(9.93%)
    Diet:
    exantecambridge
    Personally I'd just have a bar or a soup...I went out to several restaurants with family(some of whom I hadn't seen for months) when it was my baby's Christening recently and just had my soup or a shake.Everyone was fine about it.There will always always be an occasion or a birthday or an anniversary or anything else where
    people will be eating.
    However, if you feel you really can't cope with SS on that day, then plan to have an SS+ day and have some chicken and green and white veg(details of SS in the book you had from your CDC).

4. Luci-De-Milo

Luci-De-Milo is going to do this!

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(17.06%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet (CD)
    Exactly what the wise PolishRose said! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.