What would be the explanation for...

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by rachelh, 19 September 2008 Social URL.

1. rachelh

rachelh is loving the soup?!

...muscle pains and pins and needles in the hands, feet and legs at the end of day 2?
    I could just about explain the muscle pains to myself as something to do with lack of glycogen, but not sure about the pins and needles?
    I've drunk enough water to float : )

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sara4

Sara4 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Can't explain them but I did get them!

.....and lived!

4. missy3

missy3 starving!

Start Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    i got the really weird feelings in my legs.. sorta like pins and needles.. but more like something is passing up and down them from inside? lol anyways.. it went when i stopped tfr and then started again when i started back, so must be something to do with that. congrats on making it to day 2 :D i know how hard it is xx

5. Shazpaz

Shazpaz Regular Member

Diet:
    South Beach
    I've heard others get this, but I didn't. Not sure why that is hun!

6. kitten kat

kitten kat Full Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    You could even give lipotrim.co.uk... dont be afraid, i have rang them to ask questions, they are fab on the phone..

7. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Hiya

It is quite common BUT as with all medical queries if you are concerned then give NHS Direct a call or your own GP for his/her advice.

Thanks

Mike

8. rachelh

rachelh is loving the soup?!

thanks all!

9. Starlit_Cazza

Starlit_Cazza Restart 3/9/2013

Start Weight:
    24st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.67%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE
    I believe it is to do with the change in sodium (salt) levels in your body - the same reason a lot of people get cramps when they start VLCD's. Most of us eat too much salt, so switching to lipotrim/CD/LL (where the salt level is balanced) causes the sodium levels to drop in the body. Here is an articale I found:

Slow Sodium

Please be aware though that all of these diets provide the right amount of sodium that we all need, however as most people are used to higher sodium levels in their food, the symptoms may be replicated. However they are only temporary. Also explains why some peoples blood pressure drops when they start VLCD's

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.