What would we do without serena

trinab

Gold Member
Id be lost without her. Shes so suportive to every1 and always has time for u. Serena hunny your amazing and u have helped me so much i would of given up without your help. I think she deserves her own thread so if anybody else wants to big up serena heres the place to do it. Shes like the queen of minis.x:D
Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using MiniMins.com mobile app

Got to agree with you, thanks Serena your a true star you have helped so many of us and we are so grateful :)
Thankyou hun xxx

Love you to bits Serena! If I lived closer I'd be round for cups of tea all the time!

I have to agree although I don't post an awful lot here I always see her posts and she always has a friendly word or good advice for everyone :)

Shes fab very helpful as well.

Helped me lots when I first started as I had never tried ww ever. I was totally clueless about these weeklies and stuff.

:)

OMG! Trina! Why did you start this thread?!? I don't help to get a Thread like this written about me but thank you :)

Whether you are at the Start, Middle or End of your WW Journey you won't go far wrong with Minimins! EVERYONE makes Minimins a great place to be and if I can help just one person than I feel I have served a purpose!

Remember that our Diet should fit around our Life and never the other way round, since starting on the 10th May Ive stayed true to myself and yes I may not have got to goal by the quickest path but I have learnt such a lot along the way. Life is for living, WW just makes it more yummy :)

Lots of Love Serena x

PS-You best all be buying Rain Man Ready Meals when they go to Market ;-) x

In total agreement Serena is amazing, if I have any question my first thought is "Serena will know" keep it up chick you are a massive help and support to loads of us x

Because hun we would b lost without u. Your are such a help to everybody and your fab.x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank You Everyone! You're all far too kind! X

we couldn't do it without you x

Lpve this
Serena aka rainman your always there to support each and everyone of us you are a true inspiration
I have two words........you rock xXx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lpve this
Serena aka rainman your always there to support each and everyone of us you are a true inspiration
I have two words........you rock xXx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I have 3 Words for you...

MORE IS MORE! X

Aw this is lovely x

It's so true thou x what would we do?
Thanks for always helping us i look forward to hearing about your day and seeing all your recipes x

Aw this is lovely x

It's so true thou x what would we do?
Thanks for always helping us i look forward to hearing about your day and seeing all your recipes x

Awwwww thanks Lozzie :) x

Back