What would you do if ....

slimmerkay

Silver Member
If you took your tablet expecting to eat in 10 minutes or so and then got distracted and didn't eat for 1.5 hours would you take another tablet or leave it?

This happened yesterday and I left it but just wondering if I should have or not.

Hi Kay,

It's happened to me a few times and I've taken another tablet.... Not sure if it's the right thing to do but I was ok afterwards:)

Ooohhh I don't think I would take another tablet cos it's like doubling the dose ... I think I would just chalk it down to experience and make sure I didn't forget again! (I have to have a note on the fridge .. brekkie, lunch, dinner ... then I tick off when I have taken my tablet!! I'd forget em all if I didn't, it's so easy done!!)

um i'd probably have it! but dont think thats the right thing to say! lol! i get similar things....like i just had my tea and 30mins later cant remember if i took the tab or not, so took another one! SO gonna have to make a chart like Mistraldancer!! or buy one of those old ladies pill boxes labelled mon...tues...wed etc and put 3 tabs in each! dont wanna have a xenical overdose! lol xx

I didn't forget to take the tablet. I took it and was planning to eat a microwave meal 10 minutes later but then something happened and I had to go out and didn't actually eat until well after 1.5 hours later.

Back