What would you do if ....

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by slimmerkay, 4 August 2009 Social URL.

1. slimmerkay

slimmerkay Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.81%)
    Diet:
    Low Cal/Awaiting WLS
    If you took your tablet expecting to eat in 10 minutes or so and then got distracted and didn't eat for 1.5 hours would you take another tablet or leave it?

This happened yesterday and I left it but just wondering if I should have or not.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. New Clare

New Clare Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(29.09%)
    Hi Kay,

It's happened to me a few times and I've taken another tablet.... Not sure if it's the right thing to do but I was ok afterwards:)

4. Mistraldancer

Mistraldancer Member

Ooohhh I don't think I would take another tablet cos it's like doubling the dose ... I think I would just chalk it down to experience and make sure I didn't forget again! (I have to have a note on the fridge .. brekkie, lunch, dinner ... then I tick off when I have taken my tablet!! I'd forget em all if I didn't, it's so easy done!!)

5. Soon to be yummy mummy

Soon to be yummy mummy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(6.25%)
    Diet:
    Restarting Cambridge SS after gaining all my weight back :-( I WILL do it this time!
    um i'd probably have it! but dont think thats the right thing to say! lol! i get similar things....like i just had my tea and 30mins later cant remember if i took the tab or not, so took another one! SO gonna have to make a chart like Mistraldancer!! or buy one of those old ladies pill boxes labelled mon...tues...wed etc and put 3 tabs in each! dont wanna have a xenical overdose! lol xx

6. slimmerkay

slimmerkay Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.81%)
    Diet:
    Low Cal/Awaiting WLS
    I didn't forget to take the tablet. I took it and was planning to eat a microwave meal 10 minutes later but then something happened and I had to go out and didn't actually eat until well after 1.5 hours later.

7. skyegirl

skyegirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.14%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I find if I take mine actually with my meal there's no confusion, my brain is usless at remembering tablets anyway so thats the only way I can do it.
    xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.