• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What would you do if ....

Hi Kay,

It's happened to me a few times and I've taken another tablet.... Not sure if it's the right thing to do but I was ok afterwards:)

Ooohhh I don't think I would take another tablet cos it's like doubling the dose ... I think I would just chalk it down to experience and make sure I didn't forget again! (I have to have a note on the fridge .. brekkie, lunch, dinner ... then I tick off when I have taken my tablet!! I'd forget em all if I didn't, it's so easy done!!)

um i'd probably have it! but dont think thats the right thing to say! lol! i get similar things....like i just had my tea and 30mins later cant remember if i took the tab or not, so took another one! SO gonna have to make a chart like Mistraldancer!! or buy one of those old ladies pill boxes labelled mon...tues...wed etc and put 3 tabs in each! dont wanna have a xenical overdose! lol xx

I didn't forget to take the tablet. I took it and was planning to eat a microwave meal 10 minutes later but then something happened and I had to go out and didn't actually eat until well after 1.5 hours later.