What would you do if

fillymum

synful soul
What would you do if you won a huge sum of money on the lottery, that is after sorting out family and friends, charities etc. What would you do for you.

I would move back to the U.K. to Cheshire. I even know which house. It is opposite my best friend of 44 years. I would rent a house in France near Calais for all our animals until all were micro chipped etc.......some are. Defra rules supreme when it comes to getting animals into the country.

I would give this house to two dear friends of ours who are struggling ,to live in for as long as they wanted. I would make sure there was enough money in the bank for them to be able to maintain it and have some fun and quality time themselves. They so deserve it.

We would have a new car each......... all pretty standard stuff.

The three biggies for me would be to visit New York and all the American girls on my little breast cancer site and pay for them to be in New York as well.

The second would be to go to the races in Dubais.........oh god how I would love to do that.

The third would be a tour of the U.K. taking in all the places i have wonderful memories of. DH has never lived in the U.K. and we have lived here for 28 years.
The Yorkshire Dales, the Lake District, A week or two in London, I love London......oh just all of the U.K.

How brilliant to do just what you want without worrying about the dosh !!!!

Just off to check yesterdays Euromillions.

I'd pay off my mortgage & get a bigger house & pay 4 a cleaner..& move as far away as possible from mil

Give money 2 charities

Travel around the world..

Get electrolysis done to save waxing etc altho it would take ages..

I love this game.....

When I win Lotto, myself and my bestest friend are going halves. We both buy tickets.

Once i have paid off my debts i will be going on a holiday, a loooooooooong one

Then i setting up trust funds for my kids, with conditions on them,such as completing further education etc.Probably set the age they get them to 25...just cos i can
New house, new house in France, new car( Audi Q7), personal trainer/ chef to cook my SW menu,private schools for the kids,yearly visit to Oz to see my sister

Course money to my fam, but since thats just my mum and sis....Plenty for everyone

wow what a wide open question.

I would do so much and its always changing, but as you say once ive sorted out family and friends i would do this:

Have the wedding of my dreams (even though im not engaged yet - this would be in the plans!!!)

Go on holiday for about a year.....cruising and sunning it up around the world - and visiting all the places i would ever want to see!

Go on a shopping spree and buy some fabulous designer clothes!

Buy a snazzy car - something like an Audi R8 in hot pink, or a Mercedes Maclaren SLR in cherry red (or both! why not)

Get the house of my dreams in the location of my dreams - oh and a holiday home in Malibu would be nice too.

Think that will do for starters!

Oh and set up my own promotions agency - that discovered all the new music artists and set them on their way to stardom!! (I fancy myself as a female Simon Cowell!)

x

Buy diamonds and such from Tiffany and Co.

How interesting that the car of choice is an Audi. I drive one now, it is an old model, an A4, but I love it's luxury feel. It would be the one for me as well,

but the R 8GT.........

carreragt2-400x300.jpg

You know, dreams do come true and someone has to win. Why not one of us ??? Preferably me lol !!!!!

Last nights prize was about 21 million..........oh boy.......what would EB say....POW POW POW I'll have that please !!

I'd do the usual - pay off debts, buy nice house/car etc and then I'd go to New Jersey to see Bon Jovi at their home stadium....if i won lots and lots I'd probably follow them around going to all their gigs :D

well i would not want loads but

pay off mortgage,
go to vegas, see the star trek convention and get wed
decorate my house,
if i had enough live off it if not work in a book shop and just enjoy life

buy a large amount of land and build a nice farm house and stables, get a few yummy youngesters and send them off to Geoff Billington to be started and spend my days out BSJAing. OH would open a custom motorbike shop with a WOW gaming shop :rolleyes:

I'd buy a bigger house in Fuerteventura; travel to all the places on my list, such as India (so much to see), America (again so much to see), Cambodia, Tibet, Sanya, & so many more. Put money in trust for my kids; I've got my eye on a nice Baume & Mercier watch so I'd buy that; I'd just love to spend lots of money on a pair of shoes, so I'd do that, I'm not into designer clothing so won't want to spend loads on that; well that'll do for starters:D

See the family OK, buy a house with a walled garden to grow veg in , buy a HUGE greenhouse and travel to all the wonderful places I salivate over on tv but don't have the money to visit! THEN! I would have singing lessons! I'd love to have a voice strong enough to carry an aria! Oh and a season ticket on a box at Leeds Utd! And then let a deserving child and family go and watch them. (I would be travelling alot!) But they are my team! :)
OH wants to run a sailing school for disadvantaged kids.

Move to sunnier shores

xxx

The third would be a tour of the U.K. taking in all the places i have wonderful memories of. DH has never lived in the U.K. and we have lived here for 28 years.
The Yorkshire Dales, the Lake District, A week or two in London, I love London......oh just all of the U.K.

WOW - you've given up so much for OH then! I can imagine the nostalgia you'd feel coming back...

move as far away as possible from mil

Get electrolysis done to save waxing etc altho it would take ages..

:8855: at first one! Also agree with the hair removal one, but more likely laser as electrolysis targets a single hair at a time :) Had laser up until nearly 2 years ago... Really need to start again, soon! :(

Once i have paid off my debts i will be going on a holiday, a loooooooooong one

New house, new house in France, new car( Audi Q7), personal trainer/ chef to cook my SW menu,private schools for the kids,yearly visit to Oz to see my sister

Course money to my fam, but since thats just my mum and sis....Plenty for everyone

Debts, damn debts! Holiday sounds like heaven...

I don't wanna move house :( I love my house :( Maybe a second house for everyone else to move into and a complete do-over of this one?! Carsss, plural! PT, never thought of one! Chef, yummm... Private schools, definitely. Oz, I really want to go to Oz, might just buy a third house there!

Go on holiday for about a year.....cruising and sunning it up around the world - and visiting all the places i would ever want to see!

Go on a shopping spree and buy some fabulous designer clothes!

Buy a snazzy car - something like an Audi R8 in hot pink, or a Mercedes Maclaren SLR in cherry red (or both! why not)

I want a cruise too! Can I come with? :)

Clothes, yay! After the PT has worked his magic though... I don't fancy buying something in a size I won't fit into in a month, even if I could buy it in every single available size and colour!

There's nothing better than a sexy car to make a woman feel gooooood :rolleyes:

How interesting that the car of choice is an Audi. I drive one now, it is an old model, an A4, but I love it's luxury feel. It would be the one for me as well,

but the R 8GT.........

carreragt2-400x300.jpg

You know, dreams do come true and someone has to win. Why not one of us ??? Preferably me lol !!!!!

Last nights prize was about 21 million..........oh boy.......what would EB say....POW POW POW I'll have that please !!

Oof! :p

I would get OH and I a nice home that at some point in the future we could bring up our 15 million kids in.

15 million kids... money can't help me there, gotta get my special life partner for that one... *dreams*

I would have singing lessons!

I'll join ya! xxx

Last edited:
Brilliant reply !!! May all our dreamds come true, especially our targets !!

Don't forget me Elle, your new SW friend;)

Back