what would you do ?

mrs lever

Hi guys this is my final start on this weight loss journey, today is the day lol. I used to be a member but to be honest i canot afford to go and im just about to start a degree so time would be pushed anyway. My dilema is i know i wan to do this and have got all my books out, in them i found my fast forward booklet which im very tempted to do as a kickstart. Im hoping that as i se results it will act as more inspiration. So as the thread says what would u do ?

I have just re started sw after about 8 years, have borrowed the books from a friend and am doing it at home with lots of support on here.

good luck with uni

I do this on my own as I cant afford to go to a class either. I found that coming on here, keeping a diary and asking for loads of help and advice have helped. I very rarely refer to my books. As for Fast Forward, I wouldnt suggest you do this as a "kick-start" at the beginning, as this is for people that have reached a plateau on the plan.
My suggestion would be to have a look at the other Food Diaries on here, have a look at the stickys above too for help and guidance with the actual plan itself.

If I can do this and loose almost 7 stone, then anyone can!!!

Good luck with your decision.

x

Yep, I agree with Mrs V, don't touch FF!!
Start with red and green or EE and only ever do FF if you are well and truly stuck and have tried everything else.
Good luck, You'll see results by sticking to the normal plan hun.
Jay xx

I am also doing it alone at home with the help of this forum, I got my books from Ebay.....I started on Red & Green and now I am doing EE, and I am having a steady weight loss each week, my advice would be to start slow and see how things go before you think of doing FF, good luck to you.

thanks guys still unsure i think, would have thanked u sooner but just had a hour power cut !

ive decided to stick to red and green, new mag out tomorrow, planned till sunday ( mother in laws bday) and gonna leave ff for now. Thanx guys no doubt i will be mithering soon xx

Back