What would you do?

Supergirl1980

Silver Member
I have been a naughty girl and did a sneaky mid week weigh at home today and according to my scales have pout on 6lbs! Admittedly, I haven't been properly on plan as I was almost out the bottom of target range last week so have not counted syns, thinking I wanted to have a 1 or 2 lb gain, but I don't think I deserve 6lbs! I have been doing SW long enough to know that I have committed a cardinal sin and that mid week weighs are notoriously unreliable, but I didn't even put on 6lbs in the two weeks over Xmas and new year, so today's scales have really flummoxed me.

So, getting to the title of the thread, what would you do?
a. Ignore the scales?
b. panic and go syn free until weigh in on Thursday?
c. Think stuff it, and have a take away tonight?

I am feeling fed up and know I should ignore it, but the devil on my shoulder is saying kebab!

so, given that we all know what we SHOULD do, what would you REALLY do if you were me?

Option C is bonkers! Don't do it!

Draw a line under it, food optimise and go for normal syns for the rest of the week. What will be will be at WI.

Or miss group this week and try hard for next week???

I did the same I weighed in yesterday morning 2 days before WI and it said id put on around 3lbs and I went and binged all day and feel like crap now! Ignore the scales and act like it didn't happen! I'm banning myslef from weighing!

I love this!

image-705260852.jpg

So deffo not option c!! X

Half way towards option B - have 5 syns a day for the rest of the week and loads of superfree and water :D

thank you for your replies. I was good - chicken and veg fajitas (without the wraps) and BNS chips for tea, so only a couple of syns for the fajita mix! I safely swerved the kebab craving.

Draw a line under it and start again nxt week I've ate **** loads been ill aswel lived on lemsips and thought I'd put on wen I hadn't n lost it was a weight lifted of my shoulders so just wait till u get on the proppa scales ... This is y I don't have scales at home

im glad you avoided the kebab.

you never know what 'meat' you are getting in them anyway.lol

best of luck for weigh in, x

Back