What would you do?

YumyMumy

Crawling to the finish!
Ive struggled today with cravings, and managed to go the day sticking to the diet still, Ive got to my mums, normally have my last pack around 8, and I thought I left a few packs here but I finished them:confused: hubby has gone to work and not home until 5 in the morning and I really dont know what to do? After doing so well on a hard day ive really put my foot in it

Are you staying the night at your mum's? If so, is there any way you can get home to get the packs?

If you know you can have a pack reasonably early in the morning, I'd be tempted to skip the last pack as long as it is a one off. You can always have an early night.

However, you could also have some protein and salad I suppose.

I'd pick whichever one you HONESTLY think will make it easier to carry on with this. For me, that would 100 per cent be skipping the shake xxx

Keep on telling yourself that the end result will be far more satisfying than anything you could possibly eat right now.

Were you to eat, everything you've done so far would be for nothing.

Keep on doing your best.

- Nicholas

if i was in ur shoes right now, i would drink plenty of water, grab a bath and go bed, leave the last shake, just dont make a habit of it, and go bk home in morning and carry on as normal... (thats what i would do)

i think Ill skip the shake! cant go home hubby dropped me off so dont have my car or key, and unfortunatly early night is out cause my baby girl does not do early nights haha im minding the house for mum while shes on holiday so oh will pick me up at 5 :-( damn damn, well ive missed a pack before ill do it again...

Oh I see! At least you can get a shake early in the morning so that'll help. Keep glugging the water!

I have read on here you can have a small glass of skimmed milk if you are stuck without anything xxxx

milk ? i must of missed that thread,
no milk in tea and coffee ?
dont that say it all ?

Back