What would you drink?

kelly_333_333

Kelly Manton
I'm off out on Friday night for the first time since on Slimming World. Now usually vodka and diet coke would be the easy option. The problem is I have cut caffeine out of my diet since I am intolerant to it. I don't like Gin and most pubs do not serve diet lemonade. So, what is left that is low syn and I am able to drink?!

Answers on a postcard (or maybe here, hehe) please!

Ps, thank you!!

Hi, i was wondering if pubs where you are sell diet irn bru?? I sometimes like that, but i stay in scotland where it is in every pub and shop lol!! Or what about vodka, blackcurrant cordial and soda or lime and soda, obv you would have to syn the cordial but wouldnt think it be much?? Xx

I'd go for vodka and slimline tonic or else vodka and soda with a dash of lime.

Thank you ladies, Looks like I will be giving slimline tonic a taste!!

I love it!! But i like gin aswell!! And dont like particularly sweet drinks!! So vodka and slimline suits me!! It would mean using a few syns but what about a white wine spritzer?? Think it is 5 syns if they use a 125ml measure of wine and top with soda?? Woteve you have, hope you have a fab night out xx

annoying when pubs dont have diet lemonade, i always get vodka diet tonic its lovely, even though everyone sais to me its tastes awful but i love the tang, its nice with a dash of lime too very refreshing

my friend cant drink most pop cos of the ingredients, so she has a vodka and takes her own soft drink with her, most pubs/restaurant's don't mind when she explains..... You could try that :) x

my friend cant drink most pop cos of the ingredients, so she has a vodka and takes her own soft drink with her, most pubs/restaurant's don't mind when she explains..... You could try that :) x

Thats a fab idea!!! Even tell the pub you have an allergy to caffeine lol!! I costs them about 5p for a dash of diet coke, maybe even less!! I think they mostly would only care you were buying there alchohol, xx

Vodka and slimline bitter lemon :) lush :)) they always have these :))

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

U could take diet lime cordial in a bottle and ask them can u use it of they don't have it! All great ideas ladies. I love soda water and lime and vodka! X

Thanks for the help everyone! I ended up taking a bottle of diet lemonade with me after asking if it was okay, they kept it in the fridge for me :)

Back