What would you give / buy the person above you? [game]

Annie68

Silver Member
Just a little bit of light hearted fun seeing as we're getting into the season of goodwill ;)

How to play? all you need to do is see who posted last and decide what you would give or buy them. Money is no object because it's a virtual world ;)

So... on we go :D

I would get iNaTIZ her own personal chef, that would prepare SW meals, so she wouldnt have to worry about falling off the wagon!

I would buy Mrs V a professional photo shoot for her and her family xx

I would buy Brittany some lovely lovely clothes for her to aim towards :)

I would buy Emski......

a limo to take her to her birthday party where it is filled with all the people she loves and likes and all have really expensive gifts for her :giggle:

I'd get Treats a supersonic faster than the speed of light helicopter so she could pop over to the UK in 5 minutes to get all the SW foods she can't get over there, and she could pop in for coffee :D

I would buy iNaTiZ a big bar of chocolate which is FREE on RED and GREEN days......:D well this is virtual we can dream cant we lol :8855:.....

love the sound of the chocolate snappy ;)
I would get snappy a chance to have a trolley dash around a supermarket and get all the shopping free- and get snappy happy :) hehehe

I would buy snappy bigger wings for her angelic smilie because shes so nice. xxx

Ahhh....I would buy Becky a brain powered computer so she can transmitted her thoughts to MM instead of having to type them...well says she is always here so all that typing and her poor fingers!:8855:

Back