What would you have?

h_and_a_mumma

Today I haven't used any syns (not intentional!) so now have 15 whole syns to use! I've had my three meals so can have a treat.

What would you have?

Emma xx

Remember - though syns are there to be eaten - if you're not hungry then don't eat just because "the plan says to". Same goes for HE's.

But - don't make a habit out of not having them - that will be counterproductive in the long run, and in the case of HE's possibly detrimental to your health (that's why they're called Healthy)

Only had 0.5 too . But gonna make it up to 5 so I'm sticking to plan . Maybe a Jaffa cake & a rice cake :)

Save them for the w/e!!!

I dont know how anyone can get to the end of the day without having used any syns!!

I would have something if you fancy it (chocolate would be my choice.... :) ) if not then leave it incase you go over another day as Shirleen said.

Mirrakel said:
I dont know how anyone can get to the end of the day without having used any syns!!

I would have something if you fancy it (chocolate would be my choice.... :) ) if not then leave it incase you go over another day as Shirleen said.

I do it most days save em for a little evening treat ;)

I do it most days save em for a little evening treat ;)

Do you have a food diary mrs big b? I would love to see what kind of things you eat to have such great losses.. and to manage not to have any syns during the day.
I try not to but always end up using them on butter or sugar etc..
Think I'll have another nosy round the recipe section! :)

Back