what would you like SW to introduce

Only just seen this thread - loving the "standard answer" from SW above!!

I'm in agreement with Avisk, sorting out the naming of superfree, speed and superspeed foods. I think it's mainly the superfree bit which needs sorting.

I can't ever see a syns calculator coming out as it would have to be almost computerised really, it would have to have all the free food allowances programmed in. Also, they would have to make it exclusively available in groups otherwise all the info would be available to non group members. Whilst I don't have an issue with this, I reckon SW would. Same with an app I think.

There actually is a search facility on the website - under "search useful features" - think it might be on the eat and slim pages. I think there's lots of stuff on there, always best to use the site map link at the bottom of the page rather than scrolling through each page individually.

I would also love the option of avocado as a B choice. Yes please!!

I would like Slimming World to clarify its terminology, and rename Superfree, Speed and Superspeed.

I don't have any problems understanding what the difference is, but it is clear that lots of people do, and it is silly to have a situation which is so potentially confusing.

Yes yes yes yes yes. I don't have a problem with it either but there was a huge fuss at group today. The stand in C asked everyone to write down 9 superfree foods that they'd had during the week. A lady who has been at target for about 2 years shouts out "FISH!". He had to let her down quite gently about that.. :p But while he was doing that, a few of the other ladies chimed in, and before we knew it, the whole group was confused! I think it's just because they sound so similar...

Bless her, a lady with a lisp who was right on the ball... "Thuperfree foodth have their own page, thuperthpeed foodth have eth-eff written next to them in a thircle"... Needless to say, there was a bit of :confused: from the people sitting around her!

ww do a caculator to work out points so Im cant see why sw can't. It wouldn't take much to imput a free food allowance.

I'd like to see them all ow all the fat on meat and chicken skin on legs as apparently that is healthy fat and not bad for your heart at all. Its a myth that it is bad for you.

I'd also like to see a chocolate fruit and nut hi fi bar - mmmmmmm......

But how does it know how much of the item is free food? Say you had a pre packed cous cous salad - the vast majority would be cous cous, how much does SW allow when it takes a free food into account?

I really don't like the calculator bit on the website - it's rarely accurate when there is a free food. If you compared a value from a listed item and then worked it out on the calculator, it is often (not always though) very different.

From what I recall, WW work on saturated fat contents so that's probably a lot easier.

Just my opinion, that's all.

Some sort of app or calculator would make life so much easier! Or even some sort of electronic portable version of the slimming world directory that you could update every so often by connecting to your computer. Essentially it would just be the same as the online food directory so would not be difficult for them to do and would be hugely beneficial. Would be great going round the supermarket and being able to just search on your device for syn values!!

X

Back