Extra Easy what would you spend you 15 syns on if...

*Theresa*

You fancied a controlled blow out.

It is weigh in tonight and I will have had no syns or my healthy B before weigh in so I have all that to play with for my dinner.

What would you spend it all on?

I dunno that's the problem....15 syns sounds like so much to blow on one meal my head is buzzing with all the possibilities but then I know if I don't plan it and just wander around the shops I'll end up eating 2 or 3 times that and then feel crap and sick LOL.

I like pizza but 15 syns won't go far on that.

i think pizza way over that, i love pizza!!!! i not very good with how to use my syns as i use mine on boring things like mayo on my dinner etc. and on a sat i norm have a takeaway and i couldnt even add up the syns for that haha

Well I am hoping there will be those imaginiative people out there that will siggest something that makes me go.....Hmmmm yeah I'll have that...You're no use to me you as as bad as I am ROFL

or you could make a pizza pitta? then you get your pizza fix use a pitta as HexB and have LOADS of cheddar yummy, loads of chopped veggies, mushrooms, toms, ham, pepper.....

mine all had hm pizza today I was very good and didn't have one:D

Curly Wurly (6 syns??) OR a Creme Egg (8.5 syns) and a glass of chilled Chardonnay (175ml = 6.5 syns) xxx

It would definitely have to be chocolate for me. I usually go for a galaxy ripple for 9syns. Cant wait for mine after weigh-in tonight :)

I would have a Galaxy Ripple (9 Syns I think?!), I dunno why but I'm craving one sooooo much right now LOL!

Or a nice sandwich with thick, crusty bread but a healthy filling.

Making myself hungry now so I'll stop, haha! :)

A packet of 2 Brains faggots in gravy (6 syns) with 200g rustic chips (2 syns), peas, Malteaster bunny (8 syns).
I weighed in this morning and I've jusy eaten the above meal for my lunch. WI is the start of my week syn wise so I'll take the 16 syns off my weekly total.

Last edited:
Last night I had my HEA and all my syns left after weigh in so had an options (2syns) made with all milk (HEA) and a Wispa to dip in (11syns). Was SO good! :)

For me it would have to be 2 glasses of wine or a dinner i can't usually justify the signs for like homemade potato dauphinoise with some griddled steak or chicken. Mmmm. This is making me consider saving syns for this later in the week.

Back