What you all up to ?

with the OH cheering on the footy!! boing boing! :D

I had my Weigh In (always a thought first thing on a Saturday morning!!) then went to M&S and chose my birthday cake :) It is very cute with aliens on it and full of calories, but I managed to limit myself to a small slice! Then I had some lunch and, i must admit, a wee afternoon nap hehe. Now I'm off to get my hair done, then get ready for my birthday night out, in my pretty pretty size 12 dress that a few weeks ago, I couldn't fit into :)
I've been dreading this birthday for various reasons but so far it seems to be working out ok :) especially since the sexiest guy in my office accepted my invite to my night out ;) xxx

lol sexy guys always make it better ;) Have a lovely day hun xxx

Me Im on here then I need to go buy food zzzzzz raining and boring for the kids x

Crooked Smile - Happy Birthday :birthday: Congratulations on resisting the cake & fitting into a size 12 & good luck with sexy guy tonight - I'm sure you'll have a fab time :party0049:
Another exciting day for me :rolleyes: I made mushroom soup, walked the dog, I was contemplating mowing the lawn & doing some weeding when it started raining so I logged onto minimins instead :D I am very sadly looking forwards to x-factor starting tonight :p (OH has gone out for the day to watch the footy so me & doggles are all on our lonesome)

Took it very easy....stayed in PJ's all day Saturday and yesterday went out for a Starbucks (Chai Tea Latte). My treat of the day....must try and figure out how many points it was. Mind you I did carry over 6 from the previous day so think that I should be okay. Only had a small chicken stirfry last night. Thought that I took out enough chicken breasts to defrost for the 2 of us but only took out 1 (boo hoo). But it was yummy!!
Roll on another Good Week.

Yesterday was easy, i was in charge of food. Today however i am meeting a friend for lunch and she chooses where to go! Must stop at starter & main - NO DESSERT.

Yesterday was easy, i was in charge of food. Today however i am meeting a friend for lunch and she chooses where to go! Must stop at starter & main - NO DESSERT.

Oh you brave lady - no dessert. I normally miss the starter and go for dessert. Pavlova wins for me every-time. How bold am I? Good luck today and enjoy your lunch.

went out for a Starbucks (Chai Tea Latte). My treat of the day....must try and figure out how many points it was.
chai tea latte skimmed milk 2.5 pts(tall)
chai tea latte whole milk ....4 pts(tall)

Back