What you having for dinner ?

amethyst

Banned
I am going to make home made burgers using mince and egg... Not to sure on what to have with them though .. Obviousley some cheese, might have some mashed cauli and mushrooms and green beans with butter... yumm yumm

What you having ?

Hop over onto the Atkins board and you will see a long running thread on what we are eating today. Also check out the recipes thread on that board. There are some yummy things on there. :D

We often have pork mince burgers which are v nice, dont need an egg to bind them either, just add minced onion and spices - schwartz cajun mix is v nice. xx

I am probably having burgers tonight and here is what i do

minced beef, add an egg - salt and pepper maybe some mixed herbs.
Mix up with hands - mucky job. Then i get a square of cheese - any type and push it into the centre of my burgers before cooking. I tend to brown each side then pop them in the oven for 10-15 mins while i cook something else - sometimes i just have salad, other times i go the whole hog with bacon fried egg and mushrooms all on top. yum yum

Planning on starting on Monday, but thought i would post a menu on here to see if theres any thoughts as to if i have got the right idea of this, all comments gratefully received!

7oclock-2 coffees and cream
8.30(too earlt to eat before!) 1 hard boiled egg
10.30-cold cooked ham
Lunch-salad and tuna mayo(cucumber, celery,iceburg lettuceand cherry toms)
5.30 small bowl of lowcarb chicken or cauliflower soup to keep me going!
7.30 chicken drumsticks roasted with broccoli.
gonna try to do at least 6 large glasses of water a day too

B: A tin of sardines in tomato sauce and a tub (200g) on Lidl cottage cheese.

L: 2 Tesco Healthy Choice beefburgers, with a mixture of brussel sprouts, cauliflour and brocolli with an once of grated cheese stirred into the veg.

D: 250g chicken, coleslaw and cherry tomatoes

Back