what you reckon?

Suze012

Silver Member
Ive just bought a maxi dress poss going to a club, so what kind of jacket would i wear? Lol im rubbish at this kinda thing

Last edited:
Here it is x

ForumRunner_20120605_200605.jpg

A little short cut denim jacket or vest. I was out last sat and there was a lass wearing a similar outfit. Looked really nice. There's loads of denim vest type things on the high street at the mo.

Do you think thats alright for a sat night out in glasgow i was thinking,that or maybe a longer black blazer :) will bring it with me shopping sat and try on a few dif things x

Jenna88 said:
I reckon a cropped denim jacket, with no sleeves so pretty much a waistcoat or else one of those little cardigan like things that are holy. I'm aware that description was appalling so I'm off to look for a pic!

Edit: this sort of thing, granted I wouldn't pick this one myself but thats the kind of thing I mean
http://m.newlook.com/mcs/publish/2558/28419?prodid=254205013&cat=cat20020&name=cardigans

That's what I was trying to explain last night, then deleted the post as my description was just so bad lol

Lol think i will go for denim. Shall try on one of the cardi things but not sure if its me x

Back