Whatever the scales say for you...

i<3jellybeans

I've been thinking today, that even though i have had a wobbly week i am going to remain strong and not worry "whatever the scales say" at weigh in.

Throughout my slimming world journey i am bound to have ups and downs, its all part of getting to target.

Today i had my first non scale victory x 2! Which was just so random but made me smile lots :p

Even if i do have a small gain tomorrow night at weigh in, i am going to remain strong and think about my nice two comments i had today off my mum and someone at work. Last time i was doing slimming world i was so hard on myself if i was to gain or sts or even only loose 0.5lbs. Now, im just going to smile and know its all part of my journey towards slimville :rolleyes:

So whatever the scales say for you, remain strong, even if you've given your all and you havnt achieved what you set to achieve, its all part of getting closer to target. :heartpump::heartpump::heartpump::heartpump:

What a lovely post Jellybeans! It's just what I needed to read right now. I'm afraid I'm facing a gain when I WI tomorrow morning. But, like you, I hope I can keep smiling and just move on. As you say ups and downs are all part of the journey...

You've lost 19.5lbs so far, thats amazing! Well done x

Wow what a lovely post and sooo true! Been feeling unwell this week and have not really eaten a lot because I have not felt like it and I thought I would be raiding the biscuit tin but I didn't so am pleased about that - WI tomorrow too so lets hope for a loss xx

This really is a lovely post. We have to be kind to ourselves and keep the numbers in perspective - for this to work long term we will all have to eat well forever more so how long it takes to get there is almost irrelevant!

Back