Whats a troll

lola123

Silver Member
I have just been on facebook and come across some people who were ranting on about trolls on the net, what are they, I don't have a clue???

LOL If you've got loads of time on your hands - read this 14 page thread... the secret is revealed ;)
http://www.minimins.com/lighter-life-forum/31762-no-way-i-would-do-cdc-now.html

If you don't... then they are basically people who post horrible things on message boards to get reactions... LIKE FOR EXAMPLE..... LIGHTERLIFE IS RUBBISH... or whatever lol

or - they are these lol

Trolls_Not_Smurfs.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks girls, its was bugging me not knowing. I think we had one of them on here not long ago. I think its was a man and Iam ashamed to say he got a reaction from me whoops.

I have to say I have learnt something also.
Why are some people so twisted. I mean how can you get off causing arguements and insulting people.
I like the old saying, "If you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all"!

I set up a website in memory of my late brother Chris and I had a Troll on there... not pleasant gotta say... I just deleted him (as I have control of the site!)... there are some really sad people out there :sigh:

Oh I remember youcandoit very well - he got a rise out of me also!!

How can anyone put a vile comment on an inmemoriam website - there really are some twisted little ............ (insert own expletive) out there!

Let's hope we don't see too much of it again anytime soon.:) We are constantly monitoring though so that the site can have a welcoming and happy atmosphere for all of us and hopefully not too many trolls.

Lacey xx :D

Back