What's a typical CC Day for you ?

I don't have a problem to get above 1000 - don't think my day would go too well below 1200. I am veggie but will give you my typical day.

Breakfast is always the same - 40gms (dry weight) porridge with fruit and yogurt which comes in at 250 ish depending on the fruit.

Lunch - Home made Veg soup with lentils or beans in it and a small slice of toast with maybe a little melted cheese on it or a large salad with some protein like eggs, chickpeas or tofu - Filled Omelette with salad at around 250. I add spices and pickles to salad to give it a bit of a kick.
Sugar Free Jelly with fruit and yogurt - 100 ish depending on the fruit.

Dinner - Bean Curry (substitute chicken) with brown rice and vegetables. Something like an ordinary dinner - A couple of Potatoes, lots of Veg and Meat - Seitan (in my case). Pasta with meat (or veg option) sauce and Veg. This meal is usually around 500 cals.

For a snack I will have 2 Ryvita or Oat Cakes with a Cow Triangle and a few cherry tomatoes and pickle - 100 cals or some nuts and seeds.

I don't drink black tea or coffee but do like my Cadburys Highlights and have 3 every day - 120 cals

Do you cook from scratch and plan or just eat what is there ?

Back