Whats do u snack on?

wow nex..look at those muslces. you must be sooo toned all over. well done. x

Aw thanks, still trying to get the stubborn tummy to tighten up more...abs are so hard to flatten (well not so much when you're younger, but I'm not going to let age be a barrier)...

I have a new favourite snack food: Rice cakes with soya cream cheese.
Filling, and not bad at all calories-wise (the rice cakes are only 23kcal a piece, and depending on how much you use, the cream cheese is only about 30kcal).

Sugar free candy, too. 19kcal a piece and tastes just like the normal stuff. :)

oh yeah , i can eat lots of carrots, the only thing is peeling and cutting them! yes i know u can buy them done, however that seems like a waste of money to me.

oh yeah , i can eat lots of carrots, the only thing is peeling and cutting them! yes i know u can buy them done, however that seems like a waste of money to me.
Argh I agree- in my Tesco a big bag of carrots is about 47p, a smaller bag of peeled and chopped carrots is a squid!!:eek: Unbelievable.

Also plain popcorn is really good for snacking if it's made in a hot air popper, i got mine from amazon & it was only about £8/9! Or apparently you can do it in a paper bag with the top folded over? But i don't have a microwave so am not really sure how to do that!:D

I have found these Ladyfinger biscuits (they're dutch or something- will try & get the name of them). They come in a big (red & clear cellophane) bag of about 50 and they're 22cals each! Also my local store has started stocking the Alpen light choc bars..mmmm!

ive started snacking on twiglets (love em or hate em) they are suprisenly low in fat, low in calories, and made with 79% wholegrain, and full of fibre. and i cant eat too many of them, cuz they get sickening.

^I'd definitely try before you buy... Twiglets are one of those foods like marmite; you either absoloutely love them, or can't stand them.

I agree Rad, definately the work of the devil if you're not a Marmitey type person! Talking of which, mother in law bought hubby a Marmite cookbook for Christmas - how sick is that?! :yuk: Mind you, if he uses this every weekend instead of his curry bible I may be able to lose an extra pound a week!!!

I snack on mixed nuts (unsalted) and pork scratchings mainly

I snack on berries most of the time. Im obsessed with raspberries and strawberries and I always buy a big box of frozen berries and then take a few out and eat them still frozen! I also have yoghurts (under 100 calories) and occasionally a hand full of nuts. I find the small fun size boxes of sultanas good too as they are so small but if you eat them one at a time they last ages!

xoxo

Favourite snacks are bananas, apples, bluberries as I know I'm getting some nutritional value from them which makes me feels better lol, also like snack-a-jacks, carrots and hummus, soup, vegan brownies (not that bad cause I only have them once in a blue moon!). I'm trying to cut down my snacks though!

Back