What's Eating Karion?

Dub07

Feeling grotty, not posting, feeling down? Am I inaccurate?

If not ((((((((((hugs)))))))))))

I'm not even coping with CD right now but I log on to inhale deeply and see the better place that will be mine if I can focus on a blubber-free-zone.

Feeling grotty, not posting, feeling down? Am I inaccurate?

:D I logged on...saw my name. Frightened the life out of me and I quickly pressed log out :D How mad is that.

You're right. Not on a lot at the mo. All my get up and go, got up and left me a couple of weeks ago:cry: Don't know what's wrong. I'm usually so annoyingly lively.

But no. No energy. Can't even manage to cook a meal:confused: Eating okay, but nuffink else. Not even going for my daily walk, answering mails, or doing any housework:cry:

White as a sheet and DH keeps trying to prop me up.

Will be better in the morning (or so I keep saying for the last 2 weeks:rolleyes:).

Diagnosis please.

I'm not even coping with CD right now but I log on to inhale deeply and see the better place that will be mine if I can focus on a blubber-free-zone.
Ah yes. Focus and the dream will be yours:cool:

Have some of my willpower fairy dust to help you along

willpowerdust.gif

Is your thyroxine level right? You sound how I felt a few weeks ago; eventually (yes kept putting it off, just like you!) went to Gp and had a blood test, my thyroxine needed doubling!!!! Now beginning to feel better, but it has taken a while. I described how I felt as trying to wade through treacle just to get from A to B. Even walking Ozzie was too much.
Worth getting it checked KD. Anyway, hope you feel much better very soon.

Loads of love

Hi Karion, sorry to hear u are under the weather. this really isnt at all like you and i imagine thats very frustrating (if u have the energy to be frustrated). i hope u get it checked out and get back to ur old self very soon xxxxxx

Are you feeling ill or just a bit down?

More bigh hugs winging their way to you.

I think you're going to be all hugged out by the end if this thread :D

Poor Karion

Sounds like you need a quick MOT at the GP's. Any sudden change in the status quo should be checked out ASAP. Its a simple as a blood test and worth it for the peace of mind. I am sure your OH would agree as well....?

Hope you feel better soon
Laura

Thanks folk.

My thyroid check was done last week and it's come out very low again. You're right Barb, it's like wading through treacle!

I'm already on 200mg a day. I'm hoping that it'll sort itself out as it does sometimes.
Sounds like you need a quick MOT at the GP's.
I was thinking of just being put down:eek: Seem to be falling apart at the seams. Check contacts, put in false teeth, prepare medication that keeps me upright and free of other problems and half the morning is gone.

Yet, I'm surprisingly healthy and seem to be immune from all those coughs and colds.

It'll sort itself out. So missing my morning and evening walks, and teaching is a bit of a nightmare at the moment.

Helps you appreciate life when you feel better though doesn't it :)

((((Karion)))) more hugs .... hope you are soon feeling more like your old self Karion, it's not nice when you have no energy and feel yukky.

Take care xxxx

So if your thyroid test showed 'low' have you had your meds increased? I know you are on a high dose now but the level needs to be right for you to function. Is the test being repeated soon? I just hate the idea of you feeling rubbish if there is something your GP can do!

Its no fun feeling so rundown.

Hugs and more hugs,

So if your thyroid test showed 'low' have you had your meds increased? I know you are on a high dose now but the level needs to be right for you to function. Is the test being repeated soon?

Yes, they've done another as it seemed too low to be correct:eek: and checked my liver again, cos that's gone kind of weird:confused:

Went to see the consultant about having my gallbladder removed (told you I was falling to bits).

Mr consultant: We should warn you sometimes other things can get damaged when we take the gallbladder out
Goes into detail about various other spare parts
Me: Is that a common problem:eek:
Mr consultant: No, about 1 in 200
Me: :eek::eek:
Thats common enough in my books
Mr consultant: And you could get IBS after the operation (for ever more)
Me: :cry::cry: (okay...I didn't cry..just said 'thanks' cos I was brought up to thank my lucky stars :D for everything.
Me: Are you sure that my gallbladder needs taking out?
Mr consultant: No.

:eek::eek:

Feel so reassured now :D

lol..."No" but it woulda been nice practice for them :)

impossible to get an op when u really need one and when u dont need one, they r throwing them at ya!

lol..."No" but it woulda been nice practice for them :)

:rotflmao: I could have done with them 'well practiced' for my last op:rolleyes:

After years of them saying there was nothing more they could do for my Menieres Disease, all of a sudden, they offered me an Endolymphatic sac decompression operation.

When getting to the hosp for above operation, I was bombarded with hoards of students asking questions about my lack of ability to stay upright, and constantly throwing up all over the place.

It was right after the 6th 'interview' with a medical student and when the consultant explained how he would drill through my skull, I thought to ask him how many times he had performed the op.

Mr Surgeon: Well....just the once:eek:

Blimey... u must have been bricking it?! any time i have had an op i have driven them mental with questions about their experience, ability...even asking how many people have died on them. they all get the hump with me lol.

I was so desperate, I think I would have been happy if he'd offered the services of his pet monkey to practice on me.

I did tell him to be very careful and if in doubt go and find someone to ask, not to guess :D

KD, even though you are feeling under the weather you make me laugh so much x

KD, even though you are feeling under the weather you make me laugh so much x

Oh good :)

I was just thinking, what if he got my inner ear confused with my brain. I could have ended up with my inner ear inside my brain and would really hear my inner thoughts.

OMG! I wouldn't get any peace:eek:

Actually, I've been a guinea pig before. I remember when I had my ears pierced. Back on the olden days when it was done with a needle.

The guy assured me he knew what he was doing, then he finished, he rushed out of the room shouting "I've done it!!! My first piercing" :eek::eek::eek:

:grouphugg:...xx :D

Back