whats everyone snacking on tonight?

azwethinkweiz said:
Tescos do them here, you can get a box of 9 :) hopefully you find them! They're by HB... I think thats Walls in the UK.
Really good for pp and they are YUM and last ages... Mmm!

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

If I want something sweet to snack on, usually its when watching tele after kids are gone to bed and all things done around house , I have a lollipop. chupa chupa (1pp) normally or lidl do fruit one's they are all individually wrapped and at only 1pp I think they are worth it. It lasts a while and fixes my craving nicely. If its savoury I have velvet crunch crisps (2pp), (I Love crisps especially Tayto) but at 4pp from the multipack i don't think they are worth to be snacking on every evening. So I might have them on a sat night with beer and take it out of my weeklies...

Tonight was aunt Bessie's pancake 2pp meringue 1pp and honey comb clotted cream ice cream 3pp =6pp

Attachments

• image-403898840.jpg
    image-403898840.jpg
    313.3 KB · Views: 53
Emerald-thistle said:
Yum! That looks fab! Didnt realise the pancakes were so low in pp. Must stock up :)

They were on a special in the co op,six in a pack for a pound.I was surprised how low they were aswell :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Tonight was aunt Bessie's pancake 2pp meringue 1pp and honey comb clotted cream ice cream 3pp =6pp

That looks seriously scrummy!

My snack last night was a Galaxy ripple - chocolatey bargain at 5pp. Mmm... *drools*

I had a weight watchers yoghurt , chopped up banana and 2 caremelised lotus biscuits( the ones you normally get free with coffees) I crumbled them up and mixed all together...it tasted lush for just 3pp. :)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

wildfruit said:
I had a weight watchers yoghurt , chopped up banana and 2 caremelised lotus biscuits( the ones you normally get free with coffees) I crumbled them up and mixed all together...it tasted lush for just 3pp. :)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Nice low pointed snack :0)

Back