What's everyone's reason for losing weight?

Petrina

Mine is:

• To look/feel confident in my bikini for my holiday in June
  • To be able to fit into my old size 10s
  • To feel comfortable/confident with myself

1. to be fit and healthy
2. to look good
3. to be more confident

1.To lower my blood pressure
2.To get into size 12 clothes
3.To be able to walk without my back hurting
4.To be able to run around after my kids
5.To be able to fit behind the steering wheel with loads of room to spare
6.To be able to cross my legs properly
7.To be able to cut my toenails comfortably
8.To not get called a pig by random drivers
9.To be happy when i look in the mirror

Hi everyone I'm a newbie, my reasons for wanting to lose weight are:

1. To be a healthy weight
2. To be able to enjoy summer without feeling hot and sweaty under all the fat.
3. To fit in all my clothes again!

-Look better
-Lose my flabby/wobbly bits
-Overall sense of wellbeing

1. To look better in my clothes.
2. To be able to do a body attack class without having to bind my wobbly bits down with foundation under garments.
3. To be able to go back to the Chinese buffet trolley more than once without others thinking ‘greedy cow’.
4. So that I’m not always the ‘forever fat friend’.
5. To ‘go on top’ without having to breath in all the time………don’t think guys realise how hard that is!!

………and finally because I can with the support from folk on here

Biggest reason of all to overcome my emotional problems which I'd linked to food.

Other reasons are obviously, looking better, fitting into nice clothes, being healthy etc.

x

I have been a model for over 2 years and although I have always been curvy the weight has been slowly creeping on, although this hasn't stopped me getting work I don't like the fact that I am now classed as a plus size model because I wear 12-14 jeans! :(

I want to be more confident
I want to be able to wear a skirt in the summer
I want to be more sucessful with my modelling & get some publications
I want to be healthy

:)

im a newbie and my reasons are

1. to feel content looking in the mirror
2. to be more confident
3. to wear what i want, not just what fits
4. To feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day
5. to wear a bikini
6. to not feel guilty about what goes in my mouth:eating:
7. to not classify foods as good or bad- just eat healthy and in moderation.:devilangel:
8. wear sexy underwear without feeling like a fraud.:eek:

All of the above and to be able to buy off the peg in Next.

Really excited today as I tried on a pair of trousers which are 2 sizes down and they fitted easily!!!! YAY!!!

I want to feel good about my self.
I want to be able to shop anywhere for clothes.
I want to havea healthy relationship with food so my kids don't have my issues.
I want to go to swimming with my girls and not look like shamoo.

because Evans clothes are so boring at times, to feel better about myself ( I remember a time when guys used to wolf whistle at me), so my hubby can throw me around the bedroom like he used to back in the old days lol and for medical reasons (blood clots/over weight not a good combination)!!!

because Evans clothes are so boring at times, to feel better about myself ( I remember a time when guys used to wolf whistle at me), so my hubby can throw me around the bedroom like he used to back in the old days lol and for medical reasons (blood clots/over weight not a good combination)!!!
I so agree about Evans, sometimes they are lovely but other times they are simply bland and old fashioned. Can't wait to get into Next sizes.:D

To know that on my wedding day in 3 months I felt the absolute best that I could :) Plus want to look good on my honeymoon and 2 girly holidays as Ive always been fat on holiday with my friends....

- to get back into my pre-pregnancy clothes
- to feel good about my figure again.
- to feel more confident - really feel more confident when I'm Slimmer.
- to like what I see in the mirror.

To complete the Edinburgh Half Marathon Moonwalk in June comfortably. (A big incentive to get the weight off before then is the fact that this walk is done in a decorated bra, stomach on display...say no more)!

And to then keep the weight off for my holiday in the Canaries, September.

I'm sick of feeling down about myself and not making an effort because I feel i'm not worth it with the way I look. I'm fed up of walking around with my head down embarrassed because I wear crappy clothes and feeling like people are looking at me and laughing at how I look. I hate seeing all these gorgeous clothes and feeling like i'll never get to wear clothes like that again or regain my confidence in who I am and what I look like. I detest the fact that I never go anywhere or do anything so people don't see me and have constantly turned down parties, weddings and nights out because of how I look and feel. I want to be able to go swimming with my little boys on holiday in July this year and not feel embarassed.

I'm just so sick of everything that my weight hinders me from doing and being and i'm fed up of hiding in the house and eating some more cause I feel so down. Time to do something about it now and lose the weight.

Back