Whats for Dinner? New ideas needed

Trash

Still fighting
Hiya all

What we having for dinner tonight - need inspiration for the rest of the week.

Tonight I'm having beef curry done in slow cooker with brown rice - reckon about 6 points!

Get fed up of having same old same old and other peoples ideas always sound tastier than mine ;o) x

Ps anyone got good minestrone type soup recipe which i can add cannellini beans to so that its filling?

toad in the hole (my style with less points) 1 giant aunt bessie yorkshire pud 4.5 points with 3 quorn sausages inside (1 point each), veg & gravy (0.5 pts per teaspoon)

Hiya T..how about just making a nice veg soup and adding the beans to it.

I have found a recipe for minestrone verde with borlotti beans but its 3 points per serving.
Or minestrone soup for 1½ points per serving.
Also a bean,tomato+pasta soup for 3½ points per serving.

let me know if you want the recipes. x :)

Fuzzy can i be cheeky and request them even though its Trace's thread? :D your soups are always lush! x

The soups are ww ones,i havent tried any of them..but i will post them in the recipe thread sometime today :) xx

Hi Fuz

Can I have the minestrone soup recipe for 1.5 points? Dont know why but I been fancying it all week! Always thinking about food....ha ha!

Btw has anyone ever made a nice tomato soup? Only ever made one long time ago and it was very acidic (not nice ) at all!
x

Back