What's for dinner tonight then?

razzledazzle

I love being nosey and finding out what everyone is having for dinner.

I'm on an EE day and so we're having moroccan lamb (in slow cooker) with either Jackie P or rice.

What are you having?

x

I'm on EE today and we're having chicken which has been marinaded in chillis, garlic, ginger, coriander and yog. Have nicked the recipe off Body Optimise so if it's nice I'll post it later. Will probably have it with SW chips and salad as it's such a sunny day :):):)

I like these threads!

I'm on a red day so I'm having bolognaise with tons of veg in it, peppers, carrots, onion etc and having it with some broccoli and salad while the others have spaghetti!

I'm being good this week. I AM!!! (keep telling myself it)

Im on quorn peppered steak with roasted BNS and either a salad or some vegetables - i've not decided which yet!

Im on quorn peppered steak with roasted BNS and either a salad or some vegetables - i've not decided which yet!

sounds yummy but too cold for salad!!

EE day so carbonara made from vlf nat fromage frais and egg with lots of chicken, mushrooms and bacon and a sprinkling of parmesan! haven't had nay syns today so a piece of garlic baguette aswell yum yum!!

I made a delightful couscous last night (felt like experimenting as it can get boring) so to the chicken stock I added some oyster sauce and madras curry powder, smoked paprika, chilli flakes and turmeric) then I fried onions, garlic, mushrooms and peppers. To that I added peas and a tin of chickpeas. Wa-la....curry couscous.
Having it with corn on the cob and tikka chicken fillets.

Im on a green Day, so going to have a smash pizza, topped with peppers, onions, mushrooms, sweetcorn, olives and 42g Cathedral City light...yummy!

I have butternut squash, red onion and quorn sausage caserole - picked the recipe up on the recipe thread! Looking forward to it! x

I've had an omelette, with bacon and savoury rice today.

I'm really going to have to look again at what I'm eating in the week...

On EE here and I will be having a cod fillet with herbs and brocolli and cauliflower cheese Yummy!!!

I'm doing this:
Asian aubergine & pork hotpot recipe - Recipes - BBC Good Food

but... I'm changing the pork to lean lamb, the sugar to splenda, and I'm throwing it all in the slow cooker together minus the oil. Smells amazing like you wouldn't believe. I'll let you know how it goes. Not sure whether to have ee and have it with rice r just do red day yet as I'm getting weighed later and will need to eat first as not going straight home. x

How weird I am having Morrocan Lamb Casserole done in my slow cooker as well!!! Not sure whether to have jacket potato with it or go down the supermarket and get some couscous! I will probably serve it with a pile of greens as well!
:)
Its smelling good!!!
:)

Back