What's for dinner tonight?

Bev1963

Likes to Post
Hi Everyone

I'm a newbie and I need some inspiration. Still in my first week and need ideas of what to have for dinner tonight. Doesn't matter whether its Original or EE.

Hope you can help !!!!!!!:D

One of my fave meals on a red day is to fry some king prawns in fry light and garlic (and a bit of chilli) and serve over some steak. Totally yummy and red weeks seem to help me lose weight :)

Smash pizza....i have it alot now lol

Grilled chicken salad tonight, I willsprinkle he chicken with some cajun spices to give it a bit more flavour though

I am having an EE day. so tonights dinner is going to be chicken fried rice, cooked in frylight, with some peppers onions and chlli. Quite looking forward to it. :p

I am doing a red day and I am having cold chicken tikka slices and lot's of salad with mint yoghurt.

EE for me to today so im having chicken satays with noodles. yumyum

I'm having chicken topped with Laughing Cow cheese and wrapped in bacon with sauted potatos and veggies. Can't wait

I like this thread.......
Extra Easy day - I am having sainsburys half fat sausages (5 syns) and SW chips and beans and fried egg (Fry Light)....

I'm having Spaghetti Bolognaise. I use Dolmio's lighter jars if I can't be bothered to make it from scratch. It's only 8.5 syns for the whole jar but easily serves 4 so that's only about 2 syns and the rest is free on EE.

I like this thread.......
Extra Easy day - I am having sainsburys half fat sausages (5 syns) and SW chips and beans and fried egg (Fry Light)....

I love your avatar - love Dexter!

I am going to be trying the Pork & Lamb Meatball Curry from the small 100 meals cookbook. Will let you know what it's like & post the recipe if it's nice enough :)

EE for me to today so im having chicken satays with noodles. yumyum

Change of plan as have run out of fromage frais "BUMMER". so it chicken kiev with garlic breaded mushrooms and loadsa veg with low syn trifle for afters :p

I am going to be trying the Pork & Lamb Meatball Curry from the small 100 meals cookbook. Will let you know what it's like & post the recipe if it's nice enough :)

Oh that sounds nice. How was it?

Im having Spag Bowl tonight (made with beanfeast and some added bits) but not sure if i will have a jacket or pasta or rice or mash or or or or or lol

But im looking forward to it....i stick to fruit and veg through the day then my tea feels like a big treat!

Think i might have ago with those syn free pancakes...if i get chance!

:p

Becci

Back