whats for lunch

Sweet potato & Spinach Tortilla from the Feasts For a Fiver book! :)

Salad and cous cous I think......

Jacket potato, tuna, sweetcorn, green beans, leek, sliced peppers and a tbsp of extra light mayonnaise (0.5 syns). Yummy, and so filling!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well, I've just downloaded this weeks lunch menu at work, so today I can have either jacket potato and baked beans, or sliced gammon and plain tuna... whichever I have will be with loads of salad (this is just the SW friendly stuff) - there are 2 hot choices and a soup too, which I tend to avoid as I don't know how much fat, etc is used.
Probably go green and have jacket & beans

A very boring mixed salad with a couple of slices of cooked turkey. Was so disorganised this morning it was all I could grab, plus am running out of a lot of things in the fridge.

Just had a Jp with beans and a hex of cheese.
Coconut muller for afters and have some fruit in my desk for the afternoon (apple, kiwi, pear)

Had a tomato and herb mugshot at 11am and then for lunch I had an uncle ben's Mexican express rice mixed with chopped tomatoes and cucumber, a muller light peach yoghurt, and a weetabix White chocolate bar as my HEB. Don't know what's wrong with me today but I'm STILL hungry!

Well, I've just downloaded this weeks lunch menu at work, so today I can have either jacket potato and baked beans, or sliced gammon and plain tuna... whichever I have will be with loads of salad (this is just the SW friendly stuff) - there are 2 hot choices and a soup too, which I tend to avoid as I don't know how much fat, etc is used.
Probably go green and have jacket & beans

Yep, as predicted, jacket & beans with 3xdairylea light (part HEA) iceburg lettuce, rocket, tomato, cucumber, carrot, onion & some cold pasta (no dressing)

Going to have new potatoes, hard boiled eggs, tomatoes, spring onions, extra light Mayo and some tomato relish. Oh and coz I seem to be ultra hungry this week, also a muller light, a banana, a weetabix oaty bar and an apple!

Pasta, passata, leek, green beans, peppers, spinach, sweetcorn, and grilled chicken with hex of cheese. Probably with a strawberry yoghurt and a tangerine to follow.

Super speed soup for me!! Either on a potato or with nimble toast!!! Mmmmm!!

I shall be having an Easy Bean Moroccan Tagine. I like the way it rhymes :)

I bought a pot yesterday while shopping for lunch today thinking it would be less than 5 syns, went on syns online and ITS FREE. Very happy now.

Oh, with 2 teeny slices of bread (HEB) to mop up sauceness.

xx

Back