whats for lunch

Mackerel in tomato sauce & grated cheese (HExA) with a massive salad & maybe a couple of boiled eggs if I can be bothered!

A nice big bowl of speed soup for me today :)

Just made chicken noodle soup for lunch can't wait to try it loving the recipes out the extra easy cooking book ATM xxx

broadsbean said:
home made carrot and corriandor soup yum xx and a pear for dessert x

I love making soup carrot and coriander is lush must have it at least 2 times a week!
Chicken noodle soup was lovely I could eat the whole pan but I won't haha
Lauren xX

**punk*~*star** said:
Mackerel in tomato sauce & grated cheese (HExA) with a massive salad & maybe a couple of boiled eggs if I can be bothered!

This will be lunch when hubby gets home and moves the enormous spider stood in the kitchen laughing at me! :(

Wish he'd hurry up, I'm starving!

the enormous spider stood in the kitchen laughing at me! :(

There was one of those hiding on my bathroom windowsill when I picked up my cleanser last night. He wasn't laughing any more once he got SQUISHED :)

prawnchopSuey said:
There was one of those hiding on my bathroom windowsill when I picked up my cleanser last night. He wasn't laughing any more once he got SQUISHED :)

Lol, I did toy with the idea of sucking it up Hoover pipe but that would involve me jumping over it to get to the Hoover so for now I will admit defeat :(

carrots, cauli, brocolli, green beans, stewing steak in gravy but i reckon it must have been syn free - made in the slow cooker and added pearl barley and pulse soup mix - lentils split pas, more pearly barley etc.

What do you think?

followed by fruit salad - kiwi, peach and clementine

Absolutely stuffed

i just had a golden veg savoury rice with some cooked chicken stirred in.. was lushhhh! and a portion left to have cold tomorrow for lunch too :)

skinnyminx said:
carrots, cauli, brocolli, green beans, stewing steak in gravy but i reckon it must have been syn free - made in the slow cooker and added pearl barley and pulse soup mix - lentils split pas, more pearly barley etc.

What do you think?

followed by fruit salad - kiwi, peach and clementine

Absolutely stuffed

Not only does it look ok, it sounds positively delicious
Only bit I'd look at the gravy and if the soup mix had other stuff added - mine is just pulses, but some might have flavourings well, fatty stuff to give it flavour

todays offering - salad leaves / cucumber / tomato / smoked salmon & cottage cheese, followed by melon & yoghurt

Not had time for breakfast today so lunch will so be a gammon steak with 'fried' eggs & mushrooms with salad & maybe some grated cheese (HExA)???

I'm doing a rare extra easy day today, so going to have a Tesco light choices baked potatoe with cheese & chives (2.5 syns) with half a can of Heinze mexican beans (1 syn), followed by lots of melon for the 1/3 superfree

Back