whats for lunch

Baked potato with homemade chicken bacon and sweetcorn salad (1 syn of extra light mayo and ff yogurt) and a green salad w beetroot.

I had a ham omelette/frittata thingy (got distracted and left it too long so instead if folding it I ended up flipping it like a pancake lol) with a rocket and assorted veg salad :)

Attachments

• image-551730262.jpg
    image-551730262.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 81
HM tomato soup 2x ryvitas, 2 plums, banana , 2 ww yogurts (really craving something sweet)

Asda wholemeal pitta bread stuffed with fried quorn steak strips, red onion and mushrooms followed by a meringue nest with vanilla yoghurt, strawberries and raspberries on top. :)

not really... I just chucked it quickly together last night for quickness... was just a tin of toms, passatta, couple cups of veg stock, a heafty dose of swartz cajun spice seasoning ..er a onion, red lentils, tbsp of sweetner and any beans :) tastes really good though and I did it last night as it will be better today having sat :)

not really... I just chucked it quickly together last night for quickness... was just a tin of toms, passatta, couple cups of veg stock, a heafty dose of swartz cajun spice seasoning ..er a onion, red lentils, tbsp of sweetner and any beans :) tastes really good though and I did it last night as it will be better today having sat :)

Sounds good, I'll have to remember to give that a go one day :) thank you

I had cauliflower curry sauce with quorn ( didn't have chicken chunks in freezer) onion, mushrooms and Tom purée yummy, I had a spoon of mango chutney and one pop on the side............ Curry for tea as well but no mango or pop just some salmon as on a red day :)

left over lemon and garlic chicken bake from yesterdays dinner (with roasted SF veg) and some supernoodles. Stuffed!

Crispbreads spread with Dairylea light and topped with spring onion and beetroot.

Activia 0% yogurt

Salad followed by some chopped strawberries for me. Could have done with some more strawberries they were lush x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ham & salad sandwich with seafood sticks and pickles on the side plus 2 x apples

Back