whats for lunch

Today I had a bowl of melon, cucumber and tomatoes with 2 boiled eggs. Along with a cup of Chicken and Mushroom soup from the works canteen.

Omelette with mushrooms and a spinach salad with grilled chicken and tomatoes!

I went to the shop and bought bread, cheese slices (28g per slice), light mayo and ham instead of buying a pre packaged sandwich. I'm going to make a SW Hamand cheese sandwhich using the cheese and bread as my health Ex for the day. I'll just add 2 syns for the light mayo.

mugshot with added veg (although getting a bit bored of this now) or salad pitta...

Whats a mugshot Keldelacoe?

they are a pasta based cuppa soup kind of thing.. range from free to a few syns on ee and green. good to stick in a cup or cooked veg in a bowl with the prepared one added makes a quite filling quick meal. They are in all supermarkets, but really cheap usually sold for about 39p in home bargains..if you have one of those :)

they are a pasta based cuppa soup kind of thing.. range from free to a few syns on ee and green. good to stick in a cup or cooked veg in a bowl with the prepared one added makes a quite filling quick meal. They are in all supermarkets, but really cheap usually sold for about 39p in home bargains..if you have one of those :)
oh and Aldi do their own verison which is a cuphotz, they are nice too :)

Jacket spud with philly extra light, lettuce, cucumber, picked onions and gherkins.

are they free or syns?

Sounds good i need as many free syn or low syn ideas as possible as i sit at a computer all day and snack away! Which ones are free?

sorry i meant to say whic are free and syns?

Mug Shot Noodle Snack, Chicken, dried 54g sachet
Original 10 Syns Green Free
Mug Shot Noodle Snack, Chow Mein, dried 55g sachet
Original 9½ Syns Green Free
Mug Shot Noodle Snack, Spicy Sweet 'n' Sour, 67g sachet
Original 11½ Syns Green Free
Mug Shot Pasta Snack, Chicken 'n' Mushroom, dried 66g sachet
Original 14 Syns Green 2 Syns
Mug Shot Pasta Snack, Chicken 'n' Vegetable, dried 60g sachet
Original 12½ Syns Green 2 Syns
Mug Shot Pasta Snack, Creamy Cheese, dried 68g sachet
Original 13 Syns Green 2 Syns
Mug Shot Pasta Snack, Tomato 'n' Herb, dried 64g sachet
Original 11 Syns Green Free

Mug Shot Noodle Snack, Chicken, dried 54g sachet
Original 10 Syns Green Free
Mug Shot Noodle Snack, Chow Mein, dried 55g sachet
Original 9½ Syns Green Free
Mug Shot Noodle Snack, Spicy Sweet 'n' Sour, 67g sachet
Original 11½ Syns Green Free
Mug Shot Pasta Snack, Chicken 'n' Mushroom, dried 66g sachet
Original 14 Syns Green 2 Syns
Mug Shot Pasta Snack, Chicken 'n' Vegetable, dried 60g sachet
Original 12½ Syns Green 2 Syns
Mug Shot Pasta Snack, Creamy Cheese, dried 68g sachet
Original 13 Syns Green 2 Syns
Mug Shot Pasta Snack, Tomato 'n' Herb, dried 64g sachet
Original 11 Syns Green Free

What about EE? i only do EE as i get confused with green and red days!

sorry I see its been put on before ee came out, green will be the same as ee as long as you have having your sf with it :)

it was c&p from here, looking at it though its correct

Back