whats for lunch

Well done and the soup sounds lovely ... Mine is just scotch broth mix onion leeks carrot n chicken stick really simple ;) xx

I always blend my soups which can be a little boring!

I blend veggy and tomato soup but lentil and potato and leek i only blend if i mess it up in the first place lol (more often than youd think!) x

I always leave my soup chunky as you feel eating something substantial. The only soup I blend are like pumpkin, pea, potato & leek.

Our packed lunch; we also added some fresh pineapple :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    463.2 KB · Views: 105
Made a pot of the tomato soup from the 'Comfort Foods' supplement. Very tasty!

Slow cooked gammon (cold) with a hard boiled egg, and cherry tomatoes followed by red and green grapes and a banana washed down with ww red grape and pomegranate juice yummy

Making a batch of 12 speed soup, so it will be a portion of that :)

Early dinner as at work....had 2 x heb toast 2eggs scrambled n beans followed by a pear n muller greek yog 0.5syn....green day still got a pot of pickled onion n cherry toms to nibble at my desk

going to have a beef and blue cheese sandwich (using laughing cow extra lights) ooo might even make it a toasted one. Will have some tomatoes and pickled onions on the side as well

Family coming round so it wont be good! Sunday roast, I know its Saturday, lamb,roasties,parsnips,carrots,peas,cauliflower,gravy, steamed pud and custard and cheese board! Oh and a little (err) alcohol!!! This is coz we didnt have them over at Xmas. I would have done a more S W friendly meal but the family would pull their nose up at that so thinking oh well its only one meal over the 21 we will have this week! :)

Back