whats for lunch

I got a waitrose smoky bean salad, with some salad and two medditerranean herb ryvitas :) nom nom. then off to work :)

Had couscous with wafer thin ham, cucumber, tomatoes, celery, baby beetroot, spring onions, carrot and an apple

Packed lunch today as we are out walking- homemade pasta salad (free), carrots, baby plum tomatoes, apples, bananas, and for me 2 Alpen light bars (HEXB) and 4 Dairylea light triangles (HEXA)

Roast veg cous cous. Have lots of things with me that i could also have, but not decided yet!

Left over stuffed peppers from last night cold new potatoes, lettuce and cucumber for today

aussieswife said:
i'm finding lunches really hard i dont really get a break at work and finish at 2pm like today not sure what to have if i have a sandwich the bread will be out of my syns as had 2 weetabix is that correct?

i could have a mug shot and fruit but i feel this wont be enough?

any ideas anyone? thanks

What about savoury rice? Pasta? Omlette and salad? Fruit? Grilled bacon, egg, mushroom, tomato and beans? Noodles with veg and sweet chilli and soy sauce? Baked potato with beans? Rice fried up with soy sauce, an egg and veg. Loads of things to choose from :)

Oooh your soup looks lovely! I love pearl barley!

I just had a soup I made up of....celery, onion, carrot, corriander, chilli, garlic, green lentils, passatta, chopped tomatoes! We had a working lunch and order in pizzas from dominos! I stuck to my soup and some cucumber sticks! x

Well done and the soup sounds lovely ... Mine is just scotch broth mix onion leeks carrot n chicken stick really simple ;) xx

Back