whats for lunch

Brunch after weighin bacon, mushroom and cheese hexa omelette with tea and pineapple

image-2379652257.jpg

Left over curried chicken from last night and fruit salad.

Trying out a brunch loaf thingy......jersey royals sliced n roasted left over chopped up gammon onions pepper mushrooms n half tin beans used 4 eggs ......hope its good

Just demolished the rest of the quiche I made yesterday and that's me done until after WI tonight :)

Good luck with the WI, Dougal. Think I'll have a chicken breast, salad and a few Jersey Royals with some Butter Buds shaken over. Never heard of those until I joined MM's but they taste good and my OH actually thought he'd eaten butter the other evening! :)

Banana and a muller RICE - by mistake :cry:

I lifted a muller rice from the middle of all the muller lights thinking it was a new limited edition muller light flavour - pineapple and caramelised sugar - thought it was probably a syn or two because of the caramelised sugar. Only realised half way through when it was really lumpy (I thought maybe it was the pineapple bits) and I checked the date on the front to check it hadn't gone off that I realised it was RICE!

I'm going out for dinner tonight (hence only having a yoghurt and banana for lunch) and have blown all my syns already!! :mad:

Back