whats for lunch

I'm having mine now because I'm starving!!

Half a packet of Chinese savoury rice mixed through with a diced green pepper and half a red pepper. Served with a can of tesco's no added sugar "fiery ginger beer" from their old favourite collection.

YUMMMMM!

Attachments

• image-2854340997.jpg
    image-2854340997.jpg
    539.6 KB · Views: 108
That ginger beer is lovely!
I'm having batchelor's fat free chicken & herb supernoodles, with peas and sweetcorn mixed in followed by a rhubarb Mullerlight.

Caesar salad - lettuce, grilled chicked, parmesan (hexa), almond flakes (instead of croutons - 2 syns) and low fat caesar dressing (1.5 syns)

I had a sweet & sour mugshot and a big bowl of salad (lettuce, cucumber. Radish, tomatoes, ham, onion and 1/2 my hea of cheese)

Think ill have a coffee now ;)

I've just had some fresh pineapple with a Muller FF Greek yog cos I'm still really stuffed from eating Magic Pancakes earlier! : )

Lunch in the garden... Chicken Mini Fillets with Mixed Salad and Hot Chilli Sauce, accompanied by a couple of slices of Scan Bran Cake and Strawberries :)

WP_000360.jpg

If I can get hold of some WW wholemeal pitta's then I'm going to have one of those as my B choice, filled with egg and cheese (A) mayo and a load of spinach- off to Tesco very soon to see if they have any!

Got a big pot of chunky minestrone soup on the stove
so I'm thinking a bowl of that with a hexb of wholemeal
bread and a fresh fruit salad to follow

More brunch than lunch as had a sneaky lie in but I had 6 egg whites left over from making ice cream last night so made a 3 egg white omelette with 1 large tomato (roasted in balsamic while I was preparing the other ingredients), 1 smoked bacon medallion and 1 Tesco lighter choice sausage (both grilled before), a handful of chopped mushrooms and a spring onion.

Turned into more of a frittata than an omelette but it was bloody gorgeous!!

Attachments

• image-981815685.jpg
    image-981815685.jpg
    550.3 KB · Views: 109
Back