whats for lunch

pasta with roast veg leftover from tonights tea :D i always cook enough to do 2 meals.

how do u make the pea and ham soup?

In morrisons they do ham shanks already cooked(with the cooked chickens) i peel off the fat and boil in 2pts veg stock for an hr or so....in the mean time soak some quick soak peas. Take out the ham, cool then strip it ,put the ham and bones back in stock along with the peas, 2 potatoes,onions, couple of carrots and celery and cook away....its delish and lasts ages,once it cools it will solidify so you may need to add more water once reheated!There are loads of quicker methods using frozen/tinned peas but nowhere near as good....enjoy:D

Today I had vegetarian sushi from M&S - delish and only 1syn

had busy morning so got 5 ready cooked chicken thighs from morrisons - skin off of course(luckily do not like except on when cooked at home) stripped them and added to LF chicken noodles

Today I have a salad made from iceberg, toms, red onion, cucumber, red pepper, hard boiled egg, ham slices and a tbsp Hellmans extra light. Oh and lots of pepper!

We're having spicy tomato & roast vegetable quiche :)

Ive got a 1/2 can of chickpea dahl + 1/2 can of chopped toms with some roasted veggies mixed in to put in my food flask.

ha, allie i had cold plain pasta at work last fri after i was poorly all day thurs..

i actually found it more filling (i did have wholemeal too tho) cos i ate it by hand cos it was cold, so eating it peice by peice and the coldness made me chew it more!?

Either Devilled Egg Salad or homemade soup i think

Back