whats for lunch

today i made a red onion frittata and SW wedges followed by yogurt and tomorrow i am having Broccoli and Blue cheese soup and a Quorn beef sandwich followed by yogurt

Why not JemmaBe? Sounds on plan to me...

i had a tin of beans with HEA of cheese mixed in......i feel proud that i turned down chippy dinner!!! lol Its not easy when friends try to sabotage your weight loss!!! grrrrrr

I'm making pitta pizza for lunch with ham, bacon, salami (synned), onions, mushroom, and fresh pineapple.

we've not long finished stir fry veg with cod and a spicy homemade syn free dressing/sauce.

I skipped lunch today as I had breakfast quite late and will be making dinner soon but tomorrow I'm making a picnic which shall include some chicken and salad sandwiches, apples and kiwis and a toffee muller light. :)

Emily

leftover spicy chickpea tagine and couscous

Ive got 12 speed soup for lunch tomorrow. I had quorn sausages,onions,mushrooms,bacon and courgettes made in to a fritata thingy for lunch today it was lush :) x

It's back to work tomorrow for me after a rather blissful two weeks holiday so I have a root vegetable tagine bubbling on the hob at the moment to have for lunch all week. Hope it hurries up actually as all I really want to do tonight in get a bath and then hide under my duvet and pretend I haven't got to get up at 6am tomorrow.

Back