whats for lunch

JoC said:
Hubby is cooking and we have his mum coming for dinner, she is also on sw. We are having roast beef, new potatoes, yorkshire puddings (2 syns each) mixed vegetables and gravy (1 syn). For dessert we are having baked chocolate cheesecake (6 1/2 syns) with berries and low fat creme fraiche (1/2 syn).

That sounds beautiful, can I come?? X

That sounds beautiful, can I come?? X

Thanks, had to laugh emailled mum in law the menu to let her know so she could plan her day. She said she has been a bit naughty past few days and not following plan. Never mind i shall stay on plan and hopefully limit her naughtiness lol.

Marshall's cheesey pasta (leftover from yesterday) with brocolli, carrots and cauliflower. Apple. Cup of tea.

Roast Beef, Spinach, runner beans, peas, carrots & new potatoes! I also dished up an additional portion into a tupperware container for a scrummy lunch tomorrow at work!! Everyone will be envious!!

Debridger said:
Today good old jacket potato, baked beans and salad from the canteen ( plus 3x laughing cow that I keep in the fridge)
Looks like I'm having a green day!!

That sounds soooo nice!!! Might have that tomorrow

Today was not good - Had hm tomato & pepper soup which I completely ruined by adding broken up scan bran to go soft & after 1/2 I was actually sick! (Note to self) won't be doing that again lol

M&S coun on us marinated prawsn in sweet chilli sauce and a side salad 1 syn

Today good old jacket potato, baked beans and salad from the canteen ( plus 3x laughing cow that I keep in the fridge)
Looks like I'm having a green day!!

I did laugh at your message. I had this thought of 3 laughing cows sitting in your fridge!!! Sorry, funny humour!!!!

That sounds soooo nice!!! Might have that tomorrow

Today was not good - Had hm tomato & pepper soup which I completely ruined by adding broken up scan bran to go soft & after 1/2 I was actually sick! (Note to self) won't be doing that again lol

Oh dear, that's not good, have you had the scan bran before 'normal' I mean ? never thought about putting it in soup - not sure about that..... hope you feel better now

I did laugh at your message. I had this thought of 3 laughing cows sitting in your fridge!!! Sorry, funny humour!!!!

Haha, Yeah, I see what you mean now that I've read it again, have a few miserable cows in the office lol

Debridger said:
Oh dear, that's not good, have you had the scan bran before 'normal' I mean ? never thought about putting it in soup - not sure about that..... hope you feel better now

Haha, Yeah, I see what you mean now that I've read it again, have a few miserable cows in the office lol

Try smashing the bran up in a bag until it's a powder. Works well in baked beans x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

*Emsie* said:
Just wondering how you do your cous cous cheese salad?

Just prepare my couscous then mix with salad and cheese I prefer it with feta but had cheddar today. I started putting yoghurt mint dressing on it too x

jennyc_uk said:
Try smashing the bran up in a bag until it's a powder. Works well in baked beans x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks for the tip :) I'll give it a try :) x

Back