whats for lunch

Todays lunch will be super speed soup (changed ingredients slightly and missed out owt that aint S or SS like parsnips) & 5 scan bran with 3 dairylea triangles & cucumber

Spinach, blue cheese (HEB) and pear soup. 2 syns for the pear :)

Leftover speedy prawn curry and rice

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

just had some steamed veg an chucked it in the microwave and added my heb serving of philly lite with garlic an herbs :) xxx

I've just had a tin of Asda chick pea dahl with a salad of lettuce, cucumber, tomato, red pepper and beetroot followed by an apple. Very tasty and I'm feeling good being back on plan :)

Attachments

• Chick Pea Dahl & Salad - 05.04.11.jpg
    Chick Pea Dahl & Salad - 05.04.11.jpg
    424.7 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
well done for being back on plan :) xxx

Ive had a tomato, onion and herb Pasta N Sauce, with a big superfree salad! Was delicious and sooooooo filling!!

Had a fruity salad with lots and lots of melon, some berries, kiwi, mango, pinapple, topped off with a activa fat free yog. I do my exercise in the mornings and i'm finding a light fruity lunch helps me feel a bit more human afterwards :D.

PurpleSky said:
Had a fruity salad with lots and lots of melon, some berries, kiwi, mango, pinapple, topped off with a activa fat free yog. I do my exercise in the mornings and i'm finding a light fruity lunch helps me feel a bit more human afterwards :D.

Funny how before SW - all the things we used to eat to 'feel better' now doesn't work, and a great big fresh fruit salad makes you feel great & revitalised!!!
Way to go

Funny how before SW - all the things we used to eat to 'feel better' now doesn't work, and a great big fresh fruit salad makes you feel great & revitalised!!!
Way to go

Fruit is the stuff. I like to keep mainly superfree and light during the day and have quite a *carby* meal in the evening(eg with rice, potato, pasta) and then have porridge and milk for my supper. I try to aim to eat every 4 hours :D

I had a tuna salad (leaves, tomato, cucumber, onion, pepper) with 42g reduced fat cheddar (HEXA), followed by fibre+ bar.
Jus munched some melon & strawberries.
Not very hungry today, so my apple and banana have gone in my desk drawer for tomorrow!

Back