whats for lunch

Going to harvester. Going to have chicken breast, jacket spud and mountains of salad! Hopefully it's free...

Going to harvester. Going to have chicken breast, jacket spud and mountains of salad! Hopefully it's free...
simply chicken,peas and jacket spud is free hun...its what i have when i go there!!! with heaps of free salad.enjoy x

I had the grilled chicken breast in the end as I couldn't see anything called "simply chicken" but asked for it not to be basted. Was really yummy pigged out on the free salad and the jacvket spud was delish! THEN I had the fruit skewers for dessert (I had about 5 wee spoons of ice cream too) but it said it was 200Calories and I had less than 1/2 the ice cream so am counting it as 5 syns. Well worth it!

A right royal lunch, ham and mustard, tuna and cucumber and egg and cress sandwiches cut into fingers, ww crisps, cocktail sausages( joes cut up) and 1 syn cupcakes with red White and blue icing, and a glass of rose blush low alcohol wine to toast the royal couple x

i had 2x wholemeal toast with passatta and hex of cheese on top, with lots of mushrooms :) xxx

Pilchards in tomato sauce with 6 wholegrain crackerbread HE B and a big bowl of melon

Pitta Pizza- 1 Asda HExB Pitta, pizza sauce (passata, garlic, herbs & onion granules), 28g Cheese HExA, bacon, peppers, onions & tomatoes. Mmmmmm

Tesco simply minted lamb shank (free) with carrots, brocolli and mange tout.

[STRIKE]Not totally SW friendly[/STRIKE], but on a green day so far

Tilda BNS brown rice (2.5 syns), homemade green lentil curry (free) and a microwave veg bag (free).

Last edited:
Baked spud, tuna with 2tbsp e/l mayo, spring onions, tomatoes, cucumber, babyleaves and watercress. I am STUFFED!!

today i had campbells cheese leek and ham pasta n sauce and added lotsa ham and hexa of cheese, and carrots,broccoli and sweetcorn!! couldnt even finish it! xxx

I've had a jacket potato with beans and Cheese x

Back