whats for lunch

I've made the hot salmon pate receipe in the Christmas cookbook last night - just reduced the quantites and made a smaller portion for the next couple of days. Absolutely amazing and syn free. Just had it for lunch served inside little gem lettuce leaves with cherry toms and cucumber, sprinkle of lemon juice and black pepper - would be great with cruddites (as per the cook book) or on Ryvita Wholegrain Crackerbreads - lush!

I cooked a Birdseye simply salmon in garlic & herb butter last night. I had this flaked on top of a mixed salad with lots of spring onion !! So I'm trying not to breathe on anyone now!!

We had coronation chicken (home made) sandwiches and a bowl of mixed salad.

I've made the hot salmon pate receipe in the Christmas cookbook last night - just reduced the quantites and made a smaller portion for the next couple of days. Absolutely amazing and syn free. Just had it for lunch served inside little gem lettuce leaves with cherry toms and cucumber, sprinkle of lemon juice and black pepper - would be great with cruddites (as per the cook book) or on Ryvita Wholegrain Crackerbreads - lush!

Oooh that sounds lovely.
Can I have the recipe please?
I don't go to class so can't pick up one of the books x

Oooh that sounds lovely.
Can I have the recipe please?
I don't go to class so can't pick up one of the books x

Hi Sarah - will post the recipe tomorrow for you - I'm making another batch tonight as hubby (also doing SW) has just told me that he's finished off the batch I made last night (and loved it). It was so nice that I think I'm going to use it as a base for my starter on Christmas Day!

Turkey salad for me today

Today Im having jacket with tuna mixed with peppers and light mayo & salad

I've had to pack an emergency ready meal today :( The only place near my work to buy anything is a dreaded burger van thing so I figure a ready meal is still healthier than that until I can get some shopping in!

Mugshot, scan bran & cottage cheese then fruit.
I've been lazy and having mugshots for lunch quite often recently :eek: - God knows what they put in there but it fills a hole!

Mackerel Fillet and Salad or Carrot and Coriander Soup?

Leftover Autumn barley stew from the slow cooker recipe thread under Winter warmers

Back