whats for lunch

Pork mince and onion stuffed peppers with cheese on top

Salad consisting of mixed leaves, yellow pepper, celery, cherry toms, cucumber and spring onion. Topped with loadsa leftover chicken from Sunday dinner!

i had a salad with

lettuce, cherry toms, cucumber, grated carrot, sweetcorn and red pepper with grilled bacon medallion cut up and mixed with grilled mushrooms :) added a 1/2 tsp of balsamic vinegar and a tablespoon of reduced fat coleslaw

il add the syns up later :)

Ah thank goodness for that! Nearly gave me a heart attack haha I pour it all over my salads as I don't like lettuce very much.

Edit: well... maybe not all over, it sounds like I make a soup out of it there!

Last edited:
Allie, put the crackerbreads down! bloomin hell LOL .. have somthin different!

were seriously out of food. Its mug shot time *shock horrer* i never eat these!

well I have made a big pan of the Tomato soup out of the recent magazine, so will have that and some ryvita for lunch tommorow. Not sure on the amount of original ryvita for a HEb tho, so best check on that before I start munching tommorow!

Helen xx

Re: whats for lunch tomorrow??..

Jacket potato with beans for me I think or pasta with homemade tomato sauce (made the night before I joined SW so may add some syns for oil).

I was too exhausted to make anything last night... so for me it's a pot noodle mugshot thingy, plus some veggies - cherry toms, carrot sticks and celery sticks - all I could muster together at 6.30am!!

Back